High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

7 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

This isn’t about reverence at all. He hasn’t always been my favorite poster on boards. This has to deal with being a man having a set of balls and not talking shit about a poster on the board who’s not here to defend hisself. Those are the actions of a spineless cowardly chickenshit, and it’s really immature. 

he is not banned...tell him to come back...dude just needs to cool down on the bigotry... 

15 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

This isn’t about reverence at all. He hasn’t always been my favorite poster on boards. This has to deal with being a man having a set of balls and not talking shit about a poster on the board who’s not here to defend hisself. Those are the actions of a spineless cowardly chickenshit, and it’s really immature. 

My comment was on his behavior on theTexas board because I post there, and he's acting like an ass.  

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

he is not banned...tell him to come back...dude just needs to cool down on the bigotry... 

Everyone in this board should know by now Rab is a very independent individual and would laugh at a suggestion  to come back on the board ..... even from a Colquitt poster if it wasn’t his own original thought

6 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Everyone in this board should know by now Rab is a very independent individual and would laugh at a suggestion  to come back on the board ..... even from a Colquitt poster if it wasn’t his own original thought

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rab loves the message boards. For him to leave the site for such an extended period of time must really mean you guys suck. 🤣

Rab left the site after i reported him for using an extremely vulgar gay slur to describe all California's...just looked it up and it seems to have been edited to "girls" by the mods, which i agree with. I am fine with all of rabs craziness, dude just needs to cool down on the bigotry by 15%...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Rab is the white version of @Sportsnut

Rab should have been brought out back and gotten Ol” Yellered 30 years ago... y’all bitches if u seen him in real life and didn’t punch the Cock sucker in the throat 

They fear him.  They talked about how Rab would get mouthy with opposing fans and almost start a fight and nothing would happen to Rab.  Apparently he's a big guy or something.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They fear him.  They talked about how Rab would get mouthy with opposing fans and almost start a fight and nothing would happen to Rab.  Apparently he's a big guy or something.

Sorry to offend Moultrie but if fans are afraid of Rab y’all a bunch of Women down there

.... I would have clocked him right in the temple the second he tried pulling the shit he does on here .... I’d bail out two hours later go to court take the probation and community service deal and call it a day 

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Forget Rab and let’s get back to the talking points of this post.

1) Gorman 2016 is > than Cali’s OIAG team

2) MD does not take on risk games.

3) Texas does not care to play OOS games because they have nothing to prove.

4) Calpreps fanatics ignore its faults. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Las Vegas_JC said:

Good point.  I agree with it all.

11 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Regarding #1

MD Oline > Bishops

MD def ends could contain Martell

JT > passer than Martell

'17 MD receivers>'16 Bishop receivers 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

1) MD17 never trailed in a game, beat every team by 2 scores...never went to overtime...but that BG16 team is top 3 all time...just not the 🐐

2) you’re right, BG17 and IMG18 are both easy work 😜😝😏

3) other then Eddie Guerrero and Selina nothing good has ever come from Texas... 🤪🤣🤠

4) CalPreps is whatevs...I only like it cause it upsets the GA posters so much 🤓

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

1) MD17 never trailed in a game, beat every team by 2 scores...never went to overtime...but that BG16 team is top 3 all time...just not the 🐐

2) you’re right, BG17 and IMG18 are both easy work 😜😝😏

3) other then Eddie Guerrero and Selina nothing good has ever come from Texas... 🤪🤣🤠

4) CalPreps is whatevs...I only like it cause it upsets the GA posters so much 🤓

MD17 played no one of GOAT caliber, those were routinely good opponents, nothing more.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Except that they beat (4) Top 10 teams which were all better than the Texas 6a Champs, and they beat those teams like a drum.

other than that your point is somewhat accurate 

This isn't about Texas as you didn't play any,  but one of your top teams did play STA and lost....BG, another top opponent lost to central.  That's it...nothing spectacular about beating SJB or BG last season to be rendered GOAT.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Sorry to offend Moultrie but if fans are afraid of Rab y’all a bunch of Women down there

.... I would have clocked him right in the temple the second he tried pulling the shit he does on here .... I’d bail out two hours later go to court take the probation and community service deal and call it a day 

Now I want you to take your Yankee ass to Moultrie and say that... 

My cameras ready whenever you are... 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This isn't about Texas as you didn't play any,  but one of your top teams did play STA and lost....BG, another top opponent lost to central.  That's it...nothing spectacular about beating SJB or BG last season to be rendered GOAT.. 

Keep fighting the good fight but history won’t look kindly on this post 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

These kids are something else.

15 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Keep fighting the good fight but history won’t look kindly on this post 

The FACTS won't change, BG and SJB lost to teams that were far from being of one their best,  A matter of fact, neither central nor STA won state in Fla.  now you and sammy's fetish towards MD, that's a different story, I'm sure it's growing day by day.

3 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Geez can’t yall give the Rab bashing a break. The guy is not even  here to defend hisself. Some weren’t afraid but a few of you posting were to chickenshit to go head to head with him when he was on this board. I can understand why he would get on some peoples nerves, but he really does know his football. Stepping up to the plate to bash him when the man is not here really makes you look like a fucktard. You want to bash Rab? He is still very active on the Georgia Board here is a link to the site https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board

you can still find him posting all over the AAAAAAA Board

He wasn't banned,  he quit

He could defend himself so him not being here is entirely his choice