High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

10 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

A depleted 2017 Gorman held MD to 14-7 at the half. And it was 28-21 late in the fourth quarter. The 2016 version of Gorman was obviously better than the 2017 team. They definitely could have beaten the “California OIAG”.

Watch the game again without your homer glasses.  Stache was in control the entire game, even without Amon Ra and JT with a 50% Rotator cuff.   The Bishop QB was running for his life the entire game.  Stache could have named the score.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Watch the game again without your homer glasses.  Stache was in control the entire game, even without Amon Ra and JT with a 50% Rotator cuff.   The Bishop QB was running for his life the entire game.  Stache could have named the score.

Ummm Gorman lost their OC just two weeks before this game. Plus they had just graduated the best team ever. 

Sammy you change your allegiance to teams as quickly as the wind shifts. 

#Squid

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Those two would have been worthy opponents for sure.  Stache had too much firepower tho.

Ok Sammy.  Like I said this has been beaten to death.  

The fact it's hotly debated tells you some don't see them as an unanimous OIAG team.  Kinda proves our point.

8 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

There is no need to correct or to retract your comment. 

Gorman is 17-3 versus California since 2001.

85%

Im not certain of DLS’s but pretty sure it’s at least 10% higher over same period and can calculate if you you’re skeptical 

8 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So DLS won 2012, 2013

BG won 2016, 2017

Split in 2014 and 2015.

Tie Breaker is most Top 20 wins.

My point was it hasn’t been 6 years because DLS would get mid in 2012 and 2013 

so 4 at most although I went year by year to illustrate the comparison between two and 4 years 

i also said SJB and md could object but forgot BG beat SJB is 2016 whichnis gormans best team and their only clear cut “king of the West” year as they lost to md last year besides md being unanimous MNC and goat

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Image result for why so bitter

Sorry — was an opportunity to take a shot at Sammy for same thing he’s busting Folsom for now that they’ve scheduled DLS 

There is no need to correct or to Gorman is 9-1 versus the Trinity League all time.

That’s good 

DLS is about 15-3 I’d swag 

Gorman is 33-8 combined versus all teams from California, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Hawaii and Alaska since 2000. 

I’m not sure how many wins but DLS has only lost 11 games to that group in that time period — must be close to 300 wins 

No team from the West region has accomplished what Gorman has.

Since when?  The start of 2014?  Maybe 

otherwise

13 MNCs

151 game win streak 

300 game and counting local unbeaten streak 

7-5 in CA State championships since format returned shortly after their 12 year unbeaten streak 

26 consecutive section championships where section basically equals your state 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Sammy you change your allegiance to teams as quickly as the wind shifts. 

#Squid

False. You are playing checkers with your team.  Which is why you don't have much to say on this board.

I, on the other hand am operating on multiple 3D levels with my pyramid of interests in teams, but they fall under a strict priority.

St. Paul

Servite

Trinity League

So Cal

California Teams

West Region

At any time, I have the flexibility to competently ride any one of those ponies, and bring compelling content to the boards.  You cannot fathom the dexterity it takes to be competent in all of the above categories.  Don't be a hater.  Just sit back and enjoy the show.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ok Sammy.  Like I said this has been beaten to death.  

The fact it's hotly debated tells you some don't see them as an unanimous OIAG team.  Kinda proves our point.

So pimply faced 5 year JUCO guy debates that Stache was not a #OIAG team, and your gonna ride that pony?

Just admit that 2017 MD was a National #OIAG team, (which the sportswriters already agreed on), and we can part as friends.

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So pimply faced 5 year JUCO guy debates that Stache was not a #OIAG team, and your gonna ride that pony?

Just admit that 2017 MD was a National #OIAG team, (which the sportswriters already agreed on), and we can part as friends.

It's not just him, I believe it too and frankly I don't care what some homer CA sportswriter thinks.  They are not well educated with the rest of the country, especially teams from other years.

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

False. You are playing checkers with your team.  Which is why you don't have much to say on this board.

You gotta understand. It really hurt him bad that the Bishop’s run ended.  The fact that 2017 MD was as legitimate as any BG team is a pill he just can’t swallow.  2017 MD has inspired more jealous rage than any team in a long time.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

IMG_1473.JPG 😂 kids hanging on for dear life

I was there Trinity set a Texas HS Record by driving the ball 99 yards down DLS Throat.  How many remember that.  I do I do I saw them do.   They smashed them on a 99 Yd ET smashing.  Better team did not choke they got mashed a lot in that game. DLS scored on explosive plays meanwhile ET Smashed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Which is why you don't have much to say on this board.

I don’t write much on this board because I have multiple other priorities in life such as my family life. Family is first above all else. My house. I’ve been renovating like crazy this past year.  My career. A trip to Europe. And the evolving sports scene in Vegas. This board is not my top priority. 

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I, on the other hand am operating on multiple 3D levels with my pyramid of interests in teams, but they fall under a strict priority.

St. Paul

Servite

Trinity League

So Cal

California Teams

West Region

At any time, I have the flexibility to competently ride any one of those ponies, and bring compelling content to the boards.  You cannot fathom the dexterity it takes to be competent in all of the above categories.  Don't be a hater.  Just sit back and enjoy the show.

I’m not hating. I just call it like I see it. Why did you abandon your Swordsmen? 

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Rab is the white version of @Sportsnut

Rab should have been brought out back and gotten Ol” Yellered 30 years ago... y’all bitches if u seen him in real life and didn’t punch the Cock sucker in the throat

He's 70+ year old man with health issues.  Punching or otherwise getting into a physical altercation with him would be both cowardly and just plain stupid.  Go to jail.  Go directly to jail.  Do not pass GO. do not collect $200.

27 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

I don’t write much on this board because I have multiple other priorities in life such as my family life. Family is first above all else. My house. I’ve been renovating like crazy this past year.  My career. A trip to Europe. And the evolving sports scene in Vegas. This board is not my top priority. 

I’m not hating. I just call it like I see it. Why did you abandon your Swordsmen? 

I didn't abandon them.  @Gardensateballer Donates annually on my behalf 

9 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Not at all. 

Gorman had just graduated the Best High School team of all time. Was young and inexperienced and still took on the Monarchs. That was a risk game for the Gaels. Rollo does not take on risk games otherwise he would have scheduled the Gaels when they called the previous 6 years or so.

The score at halftime was 14-7 MD. 

It was 28-21 late into the 4th quarter. 

"MD Dad" on the http://www.occonnect.com/ board wrote that the Gorman game was the only game in 2017 which all of the Monarch fans had their asses puckered until late in the 4th quarter. I can find the direct quote if needed. And this poster is the most respected Monarch backer on that site.

With no you know who at wr. He would be good for at least 2 TDs.