Eagles' Zach Ertz slams Fox News (Fake News) over misleading anthem images

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another Liberal meltdown!!! Holy shit. Locker room talk isn't gospel. Smh

Rejecting our POTUSs invitation, regardless of if you're a fan or not, is totally unacceptable, especially when half the freaking team does it. #honor 

So you felt the same way when President Obama was in office?  Weird, do not recall this crap going on then.  

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Meltdown? We have different ideas of what constitutes a meltdown. To me, politely declining an invitation is not considered a meltdown. #useyourhead

Again you are asking way too much.  Monkey see monkey do.  They see the fool in office act like, well, a fool, so they follow right along like the dodo birds.  Each time I have traveled out of the country during his time in office, I have had to say I was not from the US due to the embarrassment he is to this country.  I get asked, "or are you from America?  Trump is the worst prez ever we hate him"  Nope I'm from Canada eh.  "Oh good.  We love PM Trudeau."  Haha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Felt the same way then. The White House is the People's House. All of those lucky to be invited should visit. 

Hahaha.  i seriously doubt it.  Pretty sure before trump ran for office you did not know what or how to think for yourself.  But chumps shows up and he tells you what to think and do.  I guess he is your savior. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The White House is the People's House. All of those lucky to be invited should visit. 

I would definitely go to be a guest at the White House. Although I think Don Trump is an embarrassment to our country, that would not keep me from going to the White House. I don't, however, think anyone should HAVE TO go. That would be like the government telling us what to do, and of that I'm not a big fan.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Just waiting for a mention about Hillary's emails or Obama's birth certificate.

Alt right safe spaces.

Mrs. Bill Clinton's campaign was the one that brought up the Obama birth certificate, much like Al Gore's 1988 campaign was the first one to bring up Willie Horton.