Let Transfer season Begin

On 6/15/2018 at 11:34 AM, Bodysurf said:

LB replacement found for Mase Funa who is out for the year. I would assume he is moving otherwise he sits out first 5 games since he is transferring in late.

If he moves to south country, Luke Irvine or Costa Mesa, he wont have to sit since La Habra far from Mater Dei.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Time for CIF to step in and investigate all these transfers it's getting out of hand!

C'MON dudette! I was stationed for awhile in SOCAL in the late SIXTIES! And there were kids playing for Long Beach CITY schools, who lived in LAKEWOOD!xD You boys couldn't get outta your own way without TRANSFERS! And it has never changed!

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

Poor guy.

Not our fault that the majority of the posters (mainly those residing in CA) can't take the GA's dick out of their mouths.

Better WATCH the verbiage, or your CC Left Wing whacko bud, will penalize you fifteen yards for unsavory banter.O.o

On 6/16/2018 at 11:29 AM, CCBlackhatter said:

Poor guy.

Not our fault that the majority of the posters (mainly those residing in CA) can't take the GA's dick out of their mouths.

45 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Better WATCH the verbiage, or your CC Left Wing whacko bud, will penalize you fifteen yards for unsavory banter.O.o

How cute.  Dr Evil Rab addressing his mini-me.   Or is that Pirate Captain Rab addressing his shoulder perch parrot, or Touché Turtle Rab addressing his sidekick dumb dumb.

In any case it’s impossible for CA posters to have GA dicks in their mouths since the GA guys that enjoy that are bent over so far as to have their heads in their asses.

However I imagine in would be like sipping on a coffee stirrer, at least that’s what their wives tell us.😉

• Haha 1