Let Transfer season Begin

21 minutes ago, Sppclassof97 said:

Bergen Catholic/Saint Peters Prep 2021 DE/LB Sebastian Sagar Transfers to SJR 2 weeks into program

So let me get this straight..I know he was with us this year/he transferred to SPP (which I thought was his destination) and then transferred again to SJR?? or he never made it to Jersey City??

7 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

So let me get this straight..I know he was with us this year/he transferred to SPP (which I thought was his destination) and then transferred again to SJR?? or he never made it to Jersey City??

Why he leave Bergen?

If that’s the case He probably didn’t feel comfortable at Peter’s if he only there a week

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why he leave Bergen?

If that’s the case He probably didn’t feel comfortable at Peter’s if he only there a week

i have no clue  kids transfer all the time..SJR04 would probably have the answer..but I wouldn't be surprised if it's playing time. BC D will be the team's strength this year and maybe he had trouble fitting into their plans. Bergen defense the strength? who woulda thunk!

20 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

i have no clue  kids transfer all the time..SJR04 would probably have the answer..but I wouldn't be surprised if it's playing time. BC D will be the team's strength this year and maybe he had trouble fitting into their plans. Bergen defense the strength? who woulda thunk!

He started for BC as a soph after aneas was injured so there were no issues with playing time. After hearing both sides I'd just say fam and the coach had differences of opinion and mutually agreed they should part ways.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

He started for BC as a soph after aneas was injured so there were no issues with playing time. After hearing both sides I'd just say fam and the coach had differences of opinion and mutually agreed they should part ways.

thanks SJR I knew you would have the answer

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I Was gonna say Didn’t He start in the State championship game...Kids got potential 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

It's not quiet SPP lost a really stud sophomore LB to Bergen, and LB Sebastian Sagar has left St. Joe's for Erasmus Hall.

This kid has been to more schools in the past month than anyone I’ve ever seen transfer. not good what does that show colleges smh. Wish him the best of luck

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know I wouldn’t be surprised if Erasmus Hall grabs few more BNU players 

that  coaching staff is really active  

They would only be able to attract 2nd and 3rd tier type kids. NJ kids don't need to leave the state to play a 5 game season with worse playing conditions than they currently have. Most likely kids that can't get aid or playing time would see that as a viable option assuming Irvington,  wayne hills, Montclair,  Northern Highlands, west orange, and Hillside doesn't want them.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1