My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

False.

Listening to the clowns on this forum is NOT a representation of everyone. Believe me.

The top NorCal teams would be stuff of LEGEND in many states, to include GA :)

Dude, I’m trying to feel ya. I am....you inspired me and I went Mraz last night with the fellas. Met a group of little honeys there.. well my boys did, I’m married. But the view was nice nonetheless.

Anyways, You know Im homer as much as any knucklehead here, but this is absurd. 

....there is not one team in NorCal other than DLS that could be anything in another power state....yes including Folsom.

But Before ya get your panties all twisted, Folsom could make a argument if they keep going on this trajectory. Even after the loss to DLS in August......they’ve gotta keep their eye on the prize I they wanna be “legendary” in another power state...including Ga.

i know you’re just getting under their skin, but to think that Del Oro or SRV could go to Ga and be “legendary” is well lunacy. I’ve gotta protect you from you! You owe me🤣😎

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

you inspired me and I went Mraz last night with the fellas. Met a group of little honeys there.. well my boys did, I’m married. But the view was nice nonetheless.

Haha that's awesome. Love that place.

Been at Out of Bounds a lot lately. Cougars GALORE! But it gets so crowded now. We have to start telling people that Folsom is a crappy place to live so they won't keep coming! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Haha that's awesome. Love that place.

Been at Out of Bounds a lot lately. Cougars GALORE! But it gets so crowded now. We have to start telling people that Folsom is a crappy place to live so they won't keep coming! 

I love it. I do. By chance I happened to move here years ago. I then moved back to the bay, and then realized that Folsom was pretty frickin’ awesome....and have lived here since. I still work in the bay, so I’ve gotta crappy commute sometimes. But I pretty much make my own schedule, and can work from home, so that helps out a lot. 

You may not know anything about football🤣...but you’re right about Folsom.😎

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I love it. I do. By chance I happened to move here years ago. I then moved back to the bay, and then realized that Folsom was pretty frickin’ awesome....and have lived here since. I still work in the bay, so I’ve gotta crappy commute sometimes. But I pretty much make my own schedule, and can work from home, so that helps out a lot. 

You may know anything about football🤣...but you’re right about Folsom.😎

Man, you and everyone else in the Bay. I have a bunch of real estate buddies who have been telling me that 90 percent of all the home buyers in Folsom are from the bay and relocating. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I miss my small town lol

16 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Man, you and everyone else in the Bay. I have a bunch of real estate buddies who have been telling me that 90 percent of all the home buyers in Folsom are from the bay and relocating. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I miss my small town lol

Dude, you’re getting soft. Reflexes are clearly degrading. I said DLS will win and you just let it go🤣

I am down I the bay right now. But...I’m finishing up and getting on the road. I expect to be at Horne’s for an NE style IPA in the next 90 min.....tops.

edit....and I’ve got DLS news that I’m trying to confirm. Stay tuned.....

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dude, you’re getting soft. Reflexes are clearly degrading. I said DLS will win and you just let it go🤣

I am down I the bay right now. But...I’m finishing up and getting on the road. I expect to be at Horne’s for an NE style IPA in the next 90 min.....tops.

edit....and I’ve got DLS news that I’m trying to confirm. Stay tuned.....

Can't wait for the news! Maybe the news is that they are planning to pass a WHOLE 5 times against Folsom! Yeyyyy!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Can't wait for the news! Maybe the news is that they are planning to pass a WHOLE 5 times against Folsom! Yeyyyy!

Well. It’ll be at least 4 because I already told you that Foskey will have 4 for 80 ...and a TD.....but it does have to do with passing. 🤔

55 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You may know anything about football🤣...but you’re right about Folsom.😎

It's been hilarious watching you and Block go from worst of enemies to best friends. I hope you two meet in real life. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

giphy.gif

I'm disgusted with those two....

Regards,

BGW

31 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

It's been hilarious watching you and Block go from worst of enemies to best friends. I hope you two meet in real life. 

giphy.gif

Tony Robbins did that Jedi mind trick shit on me....like in Shallow Hal. 🤣

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

giphy.gif

I'm disgusted with those two....

Regards,

BGW

lol! 🤮

Right! I’m weak...😔

C’mon! I’m just a nicer, kinder, gentler person now....on the advice of my therapist. I was so fucking fired up before I was shitting blood (not really). Seriously, I just can’t take shit too seriously. It’s not like I wanna have sex with the guy .I’ll probably still kick his ass if I see him around town. 😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

lol! 🤮

Right! I’m weak...😔

C’mon! I’m just a nicer, kinder, gentler person now....on the advice of my therapist. I was so fucking fired up before I was shitting blood (not really). Seriously, I just can’t take shit too seriously. It’s not like I wanna have sex with the guy .I’ll probably still kick his ass if I see him around town. 😏

best-friends-step-brothers-Favim.com-232601.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't be down. Really. 

I think most of us think it's all real sweet. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol! I watched this documentary-drama thing in George Michael last night. He was one tortured dude with all of his “stuff” going on i his life before he died. Sad😔

That said, l I’m feeling a little ....confused right now🤣

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, Goldmember said:

Let me lay out what this discussion was about and then you tell me where I'm wrong.

The discussion started with a question to Thunder about what he thought about rematches if played at end of year.  And my belief that DLS would win a few of those OOS games.  Hardly an earth shattering thing to believe that "insert your team" could win a rematch.  ECH's chimed in with NorCal is bad and then you showed up to refute an argument that has been debated to death and that I don't care to continue. 

De La Salle doesn't hyper-improve.

Ok.  You are entitled to your opinion but I do not share it.  Most teams improve btw. 

They lose and/or struggle with OOS teams and bowl opponents regardless of the date. This is provable with a cursory look at the results.

A look at just the results gives you the score on a specific date.  It does not say what would happen in a rematch.  You can't prove an outcome that was never played.  So were back to speculation.

As for bowl games, that is another discussion for another day.  Those have become all-star teams and DLS is going to have a hard time winning these games no matter when they are played.  Every team in the country would be challenged playing the teams that DLS lost to in the bowl games the last few years. 

The easily beat NCS slapdicks like, say, Freedom regardless of date. This is provable with a cursory look at the results.

It you just look at the #'s you would have a point but it is not about the score. 

There's nothing speculative about any of this, contrary to what you say.

There's no evidence whatsoever for you claims.

It is not possible to provide evidence for my speculation bc it has not happened.  I have made no claim.  I have only stated that I thought (speculated) they would win a 'few more' of those OOS at end of the year.  If having a thought is the same as a claim so be it. 

What am I getting wrong? What am I not comprehending?

Speculation for starters.  2nd thing is that it should be no big deal what my opinion on this is and not worth a debate.

On a serious note.  Does STA have a qb next year? 

Btw, your needed on the OT board. 

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

They lose and/or struggle with OOS teams and bowl opponents regardless of the date. This is provable with a cursory look at the results.

A look at just the results gives you the score on a specific date.  It does not say what would happen in a rematch.  You can't prove an outcome that was never played.  So were back to speculation.

As for bowl games, that is another discussion for another day.  Those have become all-star teams and DLS is going to have a hard time winning these games no matter when they are played.  Every team in the country would be challenged playing the teams that DLS lost to in the bowl games the last few years. 

But the facts remain.

DLS struggles with OOS teams and bowl opponents in August, September and December. Regardless of date.

The only person speculating is you. And I get it. You've got nothing else to sell your narrative.

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

So DLS struggles with the best teams in the bowl games? Knock me over with a feather!

They are 4-1 against a perfect match in Centennial, but 3-4 against everybody else (including "all-star" teams)?

Who woulda thunk it?

Except maybe all the people who have been saying this for years.