My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not according to strength of schedule and national rankings. 

Winning. 

Image result for shaking head no gif

Strength of League Schedule...

AAAAAAA Region 1

13 Sierra Foothill

Top ranked team that Folsom will play OOL this season, unless they make the big show... De La Salle 18th per CP

Top ranked team that Colquitt County will play OOL this season... Grayson 14th per CP

Image result for winning gif funny

xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Image result for shaking head no gif

Strength of League Schedule...

AAAAAAA Region 1

13 Sierra Foothill

Top ranked team that Folsom will play OOL this season, unless they make the big show... De La Salle 18th per CP

Top ranked team that Colquitt County will play OOL this season... Grayson 14th per CP

Image result for winning gif funny

xD

How come you posted a league and not teams? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

How come you posted a league and not teams? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Do you not play the teams in the Sierra League? 

Much easier than going team to team. This takes the average and shows that you are full of shit. 

Folsom won't play a team ranked as high as the one on Colquitt's pre-region schedule, and then once they do begin region/league play, the average is 4th for Colquitt and 13th for Folsom. 

This is obviously leaving out the "playoffs", because unless Folsom makes the big bowl, their playoffs would be EXTREMELY embarrassing versus what Colquitt could face. We won't speculate on that right now, even though I fully believe that Colquitt's potential play off run would be much stronger than Folsom's. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Do you not play the teams in the Sierra League? 

Much easier than going team to team. This takes the average and shows that you are full of shit. 

Folsom won't play a team ranked as high as the one on Colquitt's pre-region schedule, and then once they do begin region/league play, the average is 4th for Colquitt and 13th for Folsom. 

This is obviously leaving out the "playoffs", because unless Folsom makes the big bowl, their playoffs would be EXTREMELY embarrassing versus what Colquitt could face. We won't speculate on that right now, even though I fully believe that Colquitt's potential play off run would be much stronger than Folsom's. 

That is the number 2 rated league in California. Our teams our geogroahically spread out. Apples to oranges. 

Folsom plays DLS week 0 at DLS. 

Name me a week 0 game in GA that is bigger. 

Get back to me. 

Folsom by 21 over Colquitt. 

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We all know DLS plays Elite Teams but take a Close look into my algorithm of Folsoms Martha Stewart’s Cupcake Schedule special

73F748A6-1FEA-4298-9093-DAC01F49D089.png

FEC4EDE2-F953-432D-AB7E-BF03D253DF35.png

9F51978B-23F5-4B6C-B936-DE3E5BD884B9.png

82A6B57B-C850-4E8A-83C4-101BA0CBC7E2.png

21031C45-3D3B-422B-B81F-B6333BF7558F.png

49645683-DB3D-4770-8526-F5C4F2DF05D7.png

F29CEEAC-F06E-4556-BD34-B2FE23509ADF.png

429A6AA1-CD45-4056-B821-B4DE57DF03B0.png

Folsom’s biggest problem is the big men...they are way to small when it comes to “a gap” defenders...to stop dls’ veer you need to push the center back into the QB...if you can’t do that, you are effed...Folsom will be effed in the 4th quarter 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That is the number 2 rated league in California. Our teams our geogroahically spread out. Apples to oranges. 

Get back to me. 

Well shit, Block....

Too many to list. 

It would be embarrassing for you. 

Regards

C.A.

p.s. I’m not gonna pander to you, if you haven’t been paying attention, it’s your fault. 

8 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Folsom’s biggest problem is the big men...they are way to small when it comes to “a gap” defenders...to stop dls’ veer you need to push the center back into the QB...if you can’t do that, you are effed...Folsom will be effed in the 4th quarter 

Eddy,

I’m gonna say 2 minutes into the 3rd Eddy, and that’s all Folsom’s coaches are gonna be to get out of them. 

Playing systematic, disciplined, precision veer will gas you pretty quick. 

Regards

BGW

p.s. Throttle IMG, go Monarchs!!!

18 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Get back to me. 

Thank you, Block....

I’m convulsing in laughter. 

Laughter,

C.A.

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Eddy,

I’m gonna say 2 minutes into the 3rd Eddy, and that’s all Folsom’s coaches are gonna be to get out of them. 

Playing systematic, disciplined, precision veer will gas you pretty quick. 

Regards

BGW

p.s. Throttle IMG, go Monarchs!!!

LB and Safeties get gassed out big time because you keep making the tackle only to find out later the guy you tackled didn’t have the ball. It’s a real mind eff

De la salle is gonna smoke Folsom. You guys are right. Folsom just doesn’t have the beef in the trenches to stop what is going to be a pretty stout offense for DLS. Folsom will get theirs on occasion. They have tons of talent. But they won’t be able to make tons of big plays because they just won’t have the ball enouugh. DLS’s veer attack, behind an OL with 3 D1 starters(4 if you count the all-everything D1 TE), 2 D1 RBs, and a future D1 QB, is going to control the clock early. Then they will start clicking off big plays as Folsom gets gassed. 

...and not to mention that DLS’s defense will have 6-7 D1’s as well. I’m pretty sure Folsom hasn’t seen a defense like the one DLS will bring. 

• Like 1

Add this to the algorithm:

DLS D1’s:

To oto’o o (LB/RB) - Wherever he wants to go

Foskey (TE/ DE) - Wherever he wants to go

Wilson (LB) -  Arizona State and multiple others 

Marshall (CB/ WR) - Air Force among others

Ingram (OL) - Utah State, Air Force (just made the all-offensive lineman team at the    College  Hall of Fame combine) 

Tagaloa (OL/DT) - San Jose state ( just made the all- defensive lineman team at the College Hall of Fame combine)

Wallace (CB) - San Diego 

Garrett (RB/FS) - Howard University 

Rask (OL/DL) - Washington and WSU very interested. Will play D1 somewhere

Hale (q.b) will be a D1 q.b one day.  

Tasi - 4* sophomore OL/DL 

That’s 11 kids that will be playing on Saturdays somewhere. 

....and Kicker C. Abbes won best kicker at his last combine (forgot the name of it). Kid was making 55 yarders with ease. Folsom will start at the 20 every possession. 

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DLS D1’s:

Ingram (OL) - Utah State, Air Force (just made the all-offensive lineman team at the    College  Hall of Fame combine) 

Tagaloa (OL/DT) - San Jose state ( just made the all- defensive lineman team at the College Hall of Fame combine)

Wallace (CB) - San Diego 

....and Kicker C. Abbes won best kicker at his last combine (forgot the name of it). Kid was making 55 yarders with ease. Folsom will start at the 20 every possession. 

I don't see any UC Davis or Sac State offers... DLS is at huge talent disparity. 🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DLS D1’s:

Wallace (CB) - San Diego 

A better list.................................... and much more impressive. From a public school nonetheless.

Folsom 2018 D1 Offers By Player:

Joe Ngata (2017 All American): Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Nebraska, Florida, Florida State,Michigan Too many others to list

Daniyel Ngata: Michigan, Alabama, Sacramento State, Nebraska, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, San Diego State, Arizona State, Notre Dame. San Jose State

Elijah Badger: Nebraska. Michigan, Florida, Oregon, USC

Tyler Hardeman: Columbia, Sacramento State

Parker Clayton: Columbia

Caleb Nelson: Sacramento State, San Jose State

Chandon Pierre: Sacramento State

Joe Wagner: Sacramento State

Kaiden Bennett: Boise State, UC Davis, Utah, San Diego State

So far- 9 players, 34 verified offers. Actually 10, but I am sure Kaden Richardson hasn't put his out publicly. This doesn't count all the small offers from Joe Ngata (way too many to list).