My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are right. Howard and San Jose State lollllllllllllllllllllll

Garrett is only a junior. And he’s bad ass. He’ll get more offers other than Howard. This will be his coming out party his year.  ...And San Jose State would smoke Sac State all day. Same level, but not really that close. Tagaloa will get more offers his year. 😎

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are right. Howard and San Jose State lollllllllllllllllllllll

What I see is DLS having the talent in the trenches and on defense.

All areas where the Bullpups have zip, zero, nada talent.

You don't understand football or matchups.

A couple WR and a decent QB won't be enough clown boy.

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are smoking crack.

Folsom is way too talented.

Folsom by 10. On DLSs field. Take that to the bank.

I’m outta likes for today it appears.

Seriously, though. How is Folsom going to stop DLS’s offense?

Secondly, tell me with a straight face as to what defense Folsom has seen that will prepare them for what Sparty will be bringin’. 

Thanks,

Management

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Clown boy,

We have two star WRs, a star WR, and a star QB.

Our line is good, and experienced. And all returning. They get DLS week 0 with 6 months to prepare. Folsom is favored.

Enjoy the show. It's better than anything you will get in GA.

Winning!

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m outta likes for today it appears.

Seriously, though. How is Folsom going to stop DLS’s offense?

Secondly, tell me with a straight face as to what defense Folsom has seen that will prepare them for what Sparty will be bringin’. 

Thanks,

Management

Dear Management,

Folsom's defense is just fine. They are all returning and have tons of time to prepare. They have tons of experience and have faced a lesser form of the veer.

How is DLS gonna stop the Folsom express, featuring the Ngata's and Badger? They won't. Expect a show.

Folsom by 10.

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Garrett is only a junior. And he’s bad ass. He’ll get more offers other than Howard. This will be his coming out party his year.  ...And San Jose State would smoke Sac State all day. Same level, but not really that close. Tagaloa will get more offers his year. 😎

Our list is still better.

But, good for Garrett. Any offer is a great offer IMHO

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I’ve been trying to tell him! He won’t listen! I just don’t see this Folsom D stopping DLS  at all in the trenches. It’ll be 5 yards....8 yards...5 yards.....40 yard TD. 

Folsom has one D1 DL ....going to Sac State. Zero OL going D1. Foskey, Tag, Puckett, Roe, Wilson, and To oto o are going to be raising havoc on that Folsom OL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve been trying to tell him! He won’t listen! I just don’t see this Folsom D stopping DLS  at all in the trenches. It’ll be 5 yards....8 yards...5 yards.....40 yard TD. 

Folsom has one D1 DL ....going to Sac State. Zero OL going D1. Foskey, Tag, Puckett, Roe, Wilson, and To oto o are going to be raising havoc on that Folsom OL.

When referring to the Sac State recruits please use the designation of FCS. Saying D1 could be misleading.

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

This board is going to have a full blown meltdown if Folsom wins week 0 and you’re clueless if you don’t think they have a chance. 

Of course they have a chance. Clearly, Folsom has talent. But they’re not going to win in my opinion....and many on this forum feel the same way because we all understand that Folsom’s talent is in the wrong areas to beat DLS. (Sammy...plug your ears) Example... I remember a few years ago (‘15) when Servite had the dual threat D1 Qb (I forget his name), WR Osiris St. Brown, and the other D1 receiver. But Servite just didn’t have it in the trenches, and the DLS D disrupted their offense to the point of all were non-factors. The QB was smacked around all game and DLS won 49-21. 

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

This board is going to have a full blown meltdown if Folsom wins week 0 and you’re clueless if you don’t think they have a chance. 

No the board wouldn’t have a meltdown under that scenario. Everyone understands Folsom has talent.  For CA, a Folsom win over a good DLS team wouldn’t be terrible, since it would legitimize their ranking.

But, you have been spouting Folsom’s superiority over DLS when the history of that matchup has been one of master and servant, and we all understand who played each role.

Remember, the rooster crows only after sunrise.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

To oto’o o (LB/RB) - Wherever he wants to go

He is really good...can you show him this video and let him know i’ll buy him some killer al pastor tacos 🌮 if he wears 3 stripes next year?

Thanks!