Trinity League QB's

Sammyswordsman

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I didn’t start this thread, this thread isn’t about those QB’s alone but of the quality of the Trinity League QB’s as a whole...the league has 2 5 And 1 4 QB...not bad for a 6 team league...and since 4 of the teams will be in the top 100 and all 6 will be in the 500, this thread is deserving of national discussion.

also, no need to be vulgar...only men lacking wit resort to vulgarity

Go to hell...

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Go to hell...

Dear member,

Whike we empathize that you have been easily "triggered" since 11/08/2016, nevertheless we cannot tolerate the language and tone exhibited above.

Please apologize to your fellow poster, yourself, and to the United States of America.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and future improved behavior.

-The Comish

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Fuck the comish..

Dear member,

While we understand that posters post inappropriate things while intoxicated, and triggered, we however must issue a second warning and cc. HR

Perhaps our sub committee on member mental health can provide a pamphlet that would be of help.

In the meantime, please shut off your phone and call in a night.  So what if your losing streak continues another day.  Look at the positive, UHigh may get placed on a Tier.

- The Comish

cc. HR

bcc. Law firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Go to hell...

Every day I try my best to atone for my sins because I know if I don’t hell will be my fate...in fact I offend read John 8:44 to remind myself not to be the son of the devil but to be the son of God.

thank you my friend for reminding me today to convert. My the Grace of God be with you!

Peace