On a mission

shanetx1969

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Canes has clearly lost his venom these days,  his arguments leave enough holes to be struck 

But you can't name a hole and certainly can't cite any actual facts or make a salient argument against what I said.

What I said is 100% true and you're just a small town person who refuses to accept reality.

In fact, all three people who have opposed me so far seem to be from small towns.

What. A. Shock.

12 hours ago, shanetx1969 said:

Will do. Just wanted some opinions to see if this might be a useful site. As far as histories and traditions, there are tons and tons of them here in Texas. I am very interested in hearing about the small town football traditions in other states.

Well, Colquitt’s bravado is legendary here...

Hope that helps. 

regards

BufordGaWolves

p.s. Post your findings here, would love to keep up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

Small towns are the gems for college football recruiting. It's a fact. Just ask any major college football program.

College football recruiting isn't what makes America great.

You're not going to win on this.

Your reality is whatever makes you feel better about yourself. That's not necessarily compatible with the truth.

9 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

Small towns are the gems for college football recruiting. It's a fact. Just ask any major college football program.

I concur, Buford is considered “bush  league” by my fave SOWEGA posters and yet Buford is 3rd nationally Power 5 scholarships for football only, we’d be all galactic if tallied all sports and academics. 

I’ll be looking out for you ShaneTx!

Sncerely

BufordGaWolves

p.s. Go ahead and place Goldmember on ignore, you’ll thank me later. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I concur, Buford is considered “bush  league” by my fave SOWEGA posters and yet Buford is 3rd nationally Power 5 scholarships for football only, wed be all galactic if tallied all sports and academics. 

Buford is in Gwinnett County. It's in Greater Atlanta.

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Guess Canes has never heard of guys like Laremy Tunsil, Cj Spiller, Derrick Henry, Timmy Jernigan 

Just to name a few 

But yeahhhhh

Small towns are IRRELEVANT 

Canes has clearly lost his venom these days,  his arguments leave enough holes to be struck 

10 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

But you can't name a hole and certainly can't cite any actual facts or make a salient argument against what I said.

What I said is 100% true and you're just a small town person who refuses to accept reality.

In fact, all three people who have opposed me so far seem to be from small towns.

What. A. Shock.

Maybe had you read entire post you would see facts

First sign of aging is slower reaction time,  but you way further along because you gotten to poor eyesight stage

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Goldmember is wearing the fook outta this thread, one hand on his junk, typing with the other....

I'm wearing the fook out of all you deluded small town wankers who lie to yourself every day to make your relatively meaningless lives seem more meaningful.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I concur, Buford is considered “bush  league” by my fave SOWEGA posters and yet Buford is 3rd nationally Power 5 scholarships for football only, we’d be all galactic if tallied all sports and academics. 

I’ll be looking out for you ShaneTx!

Sncerely

BufordGaWolves

p.s. Go ahead and place Goldmember on ignore, you’ll thank me later. 

Did a long time ago,  now i choose when and where it's worth responding 

Most of time it's not worth it but this time it's just too easy to resist 

2 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

I wouldn't call where I live a small town (104k). But I just 10 miles from the small town of Whitehouse, Texas, that so happens to be possibly the next great NFL QB in Patrick Mahomes.

Patrick Mahomes isn't what makes America great.

I understand that you'll keep dodging the actual topic and won't address your stupid comment.

Just now, Goldmember said:

No, I just don't think Laremy Tunsil existing has anything to do with whether people live in small towns or whether small towns are what makes America great.

Terrible try, kid.

No you said small towns were irrelevant 

I showed a few of many STAR players that came from small towns,  those were just 4 off my head

If i actually spent next hour or 2 pulling up a full list i could fill the next 30 pages of small town players who are far from IRRELEVANT 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I showed a few of many STAR players that came from small towns,  those were just 4 off my head

Football players don't make America great or make small towns more than mostly irrelevant.

I don't know how I can be any more clear than to say that your logic is dog shit.

Just now, Goldmember said:

This is not even true.

I said mostly irrelevant.

Again, Laremy Tunsil doesn't make small towns more than mostly irrelevant.

You're so bad at logic that it offends me.

It makes small towns relevant when it comes to high school athletics which is what this thread was about to begin with 

This thread is about someone sharing a website dedicated to small town football across the country 

Players like Laremy tunsil show that small towns can produce big name athletes 

He is one of MANY

Just now, Columbiafan said:

It makes small towns relevant when it comes to high school athletics which is what this thread was about to begin with 

That's not what my comment was about but even that's not true.

If small towns were relevant when it comes to high school football, there would be more coverage of it.

Therefore, the original poster wouldn't be complaining about the complete lack of coverage.

This is all obvious for anybody with an IQ over 60.

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Football players don't make America great or make small towns more than mostly irrelevant.

I don't know how I can be any more clear than to say that your logic is dog shit.

Your the one who turned a football discussion into a battle about demographics (people not living in small towns)

What does a limited number of people have anything to do with good football? 

And i never said anything about small town making America great so idk why you keep expecting me to make a argument on that

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

This thread is about someone sharing a website dedicated to small town football across the country 

Players like Laremy tunsil show that small towns can produce big name athletes 

He is one of MANY

Exactly! Preach on, brother!

• Like 1