CryptoCurrency

AztecPadre

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Again, Dennis MFin Rodman, in all his aforementioned glory as the new Foreign Affairs Analyst at CNN to discuss the summit of President Donald John Trump and Kim Jong-un.  

Bizarro World doesn’t even begin to cover it

It is not inconceivable that he may become our ambassador to North Korea, if in fact we end up establishing diplomatic relationships with them

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

YouTube it.  It was surreal.  Dude was high as a f’in kite, wearing a MAGA hat and a “PotCoin” t-shirt.  He was crying on air while Chris Cuomo was interviewing him about how Jong-un is just a “big kid...but he’s little.”  He thanked Chuck Daly, Phil Jackson, and Eddie Vedder (why?) for supporting him.    It was nearly half an hour of insight into the beautiful, tragic, and existential mind of “The Worm.”

Wife and I were alternately fascinated, horrified, and hysterically laughing.

Again, Dennis MFin Rodman, in all his aforementioned glory as the new Foreign Affairs Analyst at CNN to discuss the summit of President Donald John Trump and Kim Jong-un.  

Bizarro World doesn’t even begin to cover it!

Ok going to watch it when I'm doing my treadmill time at the gym tonight.  Thanks for the heads up!  Chuck Daly and Eddie Vedder in the same sentence?  And crying?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Damn the world is just laughing their asses at us.  Even Kim Jung through a party when he walked back in his palace saying, "what a bunch of dumb little bitches"!!!   Why you crying?