Lebron’s Son will attend high school in....

Ararar

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Riiiiight. 

Those teams would all be in cardiac arrest in the 2nd quarter. 

Dubs by 15. 

Bullshit, Dubs will get bitch slapped and raped...

Depraved indifference sexual assault and attempted murder, premeditated.

Rated X, unsuitable for 18 and under, and sensitive douches at risk for mental trauma.

Regards,

C.A.

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bullshit, Dubs will get bitch slapped and raped...

Depraved indifference sexual assault and attempted murder, premeditated.

Rated X, unsuitable for 18 and under, and sensitive douches at risk for mental trauma.

Regards,

C.A.

Please. Those teams were old and slow, who played behind the 3 point line.

They would get ran off the floor against the Dubs!

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

80's rules the Pistons might have a chance, but whose going to guard KD  one on one?

I put Rodman.Has the lateral foot speed to stay in front of KD and is a better antagonist than Draymond. Of course great players will be great but I believe Rodman can throw KD off one game at least and that may decide a series 

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

I put Rodman.Has the lateral foot speed to stay in front of KD and is a better antagonist than Draymond. Of course great players will be great but I believe Rodman can throw KD off one game at least and that may decide a series 

LMFAO!!!!!! Ya right!!!! Rodman barely held his own against slow ass Karl Malone.

KD would put 60 on Rodman!

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO!!!!!! Ya right!!!! Rodman barely held his own against slow ass Karl Malone.

You are such a dunce.Do you ever understand anything?You know nothing of Rodman on the Pistons obviously 

13 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Slow ass Karl? How is slow ass Karl getting down floor after rebounding and outletting to Stockton and to the rim for a dunk?

I played against that country strong man and let me assure your ignorant ass, Karl is not slow. Also Karl didn't break noses with those elbows, he ended two d-1 careers with facial fractures.

And I out ran just about any post player in D-1. Ran down guards for blocks in transition. 

You need to stick with legos, something in your age group.

Regards

Certified Asshole

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Slow ass Karl? How is slow ass Karl getting down floor after rebounding and outletting to Stockton and to the rim for a dunk?

I played against that country strong man and let me assure your ignorant ass, Karl is not slow. Also Karl didn't break noses with those elbows, he ended two d-1 careers with facial fractures.

And I out ran just about any post player in D-1. Ran down guards for blocks in transition. 

You need to stick with legos, something in your age group.

Regards

Certified Asshole

In the 80s and 90s, when they barely played outside the 3 point line, and ran planned sets?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And the 1960s Celtics would have killed us too.

Regards,

Certified Winner

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

In the 80s and 90s, when they barely played outside the 3 point line, and ran planned sets?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And the 1960s Celtics would have killed us too.

Regards,

Certified Winner

Being an idiot must be congenital in your case.

Playoff basketball is conservative in nature and there are planned sets in just about every possession, try not to let the bright twinkly lights distract you.

Power basketball of the eighties out of the east and the showtime teams pretty much populate the 50 greatest players of all tin, the 84 draft is considered to be the greatest of all-time and dominates the 50 greatest players of all time.

But continue on with your hype Vegas betting line and confirmation bias.

Regards

C.A.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Power basketball of the eighties out of the east and the showtime teams pretty much populate the 50 greatest players of all tin, the 84 draft is considered to be the greatest of all-time and dominates the 50 greatest players of all time.

1. The Eastern conference total trash now. D league at best

2. The 80s and 90s ended a long time ago

3. There is a reason teams don't play "low and slow" anymore

4. The Dubs would roll those teams

Regards,

Certified Winner

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1. The Eastern conference total trash now. D league at best

2. The 80s and 90s ended a long time ago

3. There is a reason teams don't play "low and slow" anymore

4. The Dubs would roll those teams

Regards,

Certified Winner

This is why you're an idiot...

#1 is the only thing you got right.

Regards,

C.A.

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Rodman is also 4 inches smaller.  Add the wingspan in, and he's 6-7 inches smaller maybe more. KD unlike any 6'11/7'0 player in the 70-90s can shoot the three and drive past a defender to the rack. Rodman would be in a situation he didn't deal with ever(guarding a player on the perimeter)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Clothesline the stick figure in the lane, get charged with attempted murder after the victory parade.

I see it clear as a bell.

Dubs have no chance.

Regards,

BGW

To bad George Gervin played in a much tougher NBA era the 70s and nothing happened to him.

When i hear,  these slim guys would get killed in the 70-90s, I just think and what happened to George Gervin?

1024x1024.jpg