paladin4ever

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

35238531_1969249933121685_3517645337172901888_o.jpg

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

FINALLY...a decent meme from Block. 

It was only a matter of time, I guess. 

I LOL'ed. 

A writer for Seth Myers show  :).  

Trump actually was a good baseball player.  I read his fastball in HS was 80 mph and some mlb clubs were scouting him.   

4 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Oh my goodness. 

The hypocritical right is at it again. Y'all literally hated the idea of communicating with enemies for world peace under Obama, now all of a sudden it's the greatest thing ever. Fuck yall. And fuck Trump.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

....just as the leftist media is down-playing this potential historic moment like it’s two middle school girls texting each other.  Hypocrites!!!🤣

5 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Oh my goodness. 

The hypocritical right is at it again. Y'all literally hated the idea of communicating with enemies for world peace under Obama, now all of a sudden it's the greatest thing ever. Fuck yall. And fuck Trump.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Maybe the media would be on board with the Summit meeting if Trump gave Kim 150 Billion in the middle of the night in an unmarked cargo plane. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Maybe the media would be on board with the Summit meeting if Trump gave Kim 150 Billion in the middle of the night in an unmarked cargo plane. 

....if it was their money in the first place??.......like was the case with Iran?...nice try....Economics 101....😉

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Of their own money? Don't be an idiot.

More Fox News talking points. 

And Iran is not even heard of since the Obama nuclear deal. Still no nukes. No threat.

Stay off the right wing media outlets. It will clog your brain. 

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

....just as the leftist media is down-playing this potential historic moment like it’s two middle school girls texting each other.  Hypocrites!!!🤣

I have watched all media outlets regarding this event and they have ALL had it as the top topic for the last few days. 

Don't fall for the far right paranoia. It is a fake sell job. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

And no doubt within days the Ayatollah had used that money to put a goat in every pot, and buy a pony for every Iranian child!

😏

I love how bedwetting liberals justify giving a terrorist state access to money.

Do these idiots actually ever think about what they type?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I have watched all media outlets regarding this event and they have ALL had it as the top topic for the last few days. 

Don't fall for the far right paranoia. It is a fake sell job. 

That was a little tongue in cheek. 

That said, I’m not saying it’s not being covered, it’s just being downplayed. Rather than being excited that this is, at least, happening, every talking head on CNN and NBC was over the top skeptical. Not one would give Trump any credit for doing something that every one of his predicesssors was unable to accomplish. If this was Obama, it’s fallacio and champagne for all courtesy of the MSM. ...oh and a Nobel PP. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

That was a little tongue in cheek. 

That said, I’m not saying it’s not being covered, it’s just being downplayed. Rather than being excited that this is, at least, happening, every talking head on CNN and NBC was over the top skeptical. Not one would give Trump any credit for doing something that every one of his predicesssors was unable to accomplish. If this was Obama, it’s fallacio and champagne for all courtesy of the MSM. ...oh and a Nobel PP. 

See, now you are just riding the right wing paranoia train.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

I love how bedwetting liberals justify giving a terrorist state access to money.

Do these idiots actually ever think what they type?

access???...is that what it's called when you take a country $ and then decide to give it back...we are giving them "access" to their own money?.......when we STOLE-TOOK-CONFISCATED-SEIZED-ROBBED the money in the first place??...they don't need "access" to something that is theirs...;)..nice try.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

access???...is that what it's called when you take a country $ and then decide to give it back...we are giving them "access" to their own money?.......when we STOLE-TOOK-CONFISCATED-SEIZED-ROBBED the money in the first place??...they don't need "access" to something that is theirs...;)..nice try.

They still have no nukes. Still not a threat. They got their money back.

Everyone won.

Well- except Fox News.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Fox news has certainly brainwashed you poor folks on this site. lol 

I feel sorry for folks like you who can't think for themselves. 

To the pack of idiots here saying Obama gave Iran cash- Do some research. That payoff was from a deal RONALD REAGAN made with the terrorists while he was president. Obama just happened to be president when the money was released. And it was Iranian assets NOT taxpayer money. Only sheep who watch faux noise, repeat the same talking points.

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

See, now you are just riding the right wing paranoia train.

C'mon man! I'm not paranoid about anything. I make my own decisions based off of my own critical thought process. You know damn well that the MSM would be all-hailing Obama if it were him. Heck, Obama received a NPP for basically doing nothing. He was even a little embarrassed that he received it over so many other worthy individuals.

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

We should totally give drug dealers all their confiscated money back after they get out of the pokey. 

After all, it’s their money.  xD

Oddly enough I’m kind of with the dealers in forfeiture reform.  I defended our police and prosecutor clients in some of these when the criminals tried to get the $ back.  Proud to say we never lost a case, but it’s a system that is very easily abused by LEO.  

Let me just say there is a reason these idiot cops were driving around in BMWs and taking multiple vacations to the Caribbean each year.  And it ain’t because of all the OT they’re putting in...

5 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

And no doubt within days the Ayatollah had used that money to put a goat in every pot, and buy a pony for every Iranian child!

😏

Probably not.  More likely it was used for a variety of purposes, some of It for terrorist and destabilizing reasons for sure.  Still doesn't change the fact that it was their money and it wasn't a decision that was up to us.  

Had it been known that the US would back out and break the deal that was agreed upon by several nations, we could have kept the sanctions in place and their money would still be frozen.  But it would still be their money, frozen or not.  

• Like 2