The Costs Of Long Term Success As A HSFB Super Power?

HawgGoneIt

13 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

To say that Folsom did nothing to DESERVE a game (exact words) is extremely telling and reflective of the general sentiment that many people wanted nothing to do with this game. 

This is the post that is the basis of your accusation.  It is in its entirety.  Show me where is say that Folsom does not deserve the game, since you said it was exact words:

"This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. "

15 minutes ago, Rippers said:

This is the post that is the basis of your accusation.  It is in its entirety.  Show me where is say that Folsom does not deserve the game, since you said it was exact words:

"This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. "

That post is edited. 

27 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

To say that Folsom did nothing to DESERVE a game (exact words) is extremely telling and reflective of the general sentiment that many people wanted nothing to do with this game. 

And while you are at it, seeing as how this game a) is week zero and b) able to scheduled because DLS got out of the Amador game, can you share some of the accommodations that Folsom made to help get it there?  I mean, after all, you made this game happen. And don't try to bring up gate money, because that lie was already exposed.

Just now, Rippers said:

And while you are at it, seeing as how this game a) is week zero and b) able to scheduled because DLS got out of the Amador game, can you share some of the accommodations that Folsom made to help get it there?  I mean, after all, you made this game happen. And don't try to bring up gate money, because that lie was already exposed.

Who do you think got DLS out of the Amador game!?

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Who do you think got DLS out of the Amador game!?

Del Oro.  Nice try, though

"De La Salle had scheduled Amador Valley-Pleasanton to begin the season. An Amador Valley coach has a good friend on the staff at Del Oro-Loomis, which needed an Aug. 17 game." --Mitch Stephens, Feb 8, 2018

4 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Del Oro.  Nice try, though

"De La Salle had scheduled Amador Valley-Pleasanton to begin the season. An Amador Valley coach has a good friend on the staff at Del Oro-Loomis, which needed an Aug. 17 game." --Mitch Stephens, Feb 8, 2018

Now. see. You are getting closer to the connection. But someone had to make that connection happen. 

Hint- it didn't happen on it's own. 

And don't rely on these DLS guys or even the mods. they had no clue the game was happening and flat out denied it. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Now. see. You are getting closer to the connection. But someone had to make that connection happen. 

Hint- it didn't happen on it's own. 

So you do realize that by your implication that you are justifying claims about your identity that you have previously denied...

Blockhead is sooo great at getting games that PGL should hire him. 

Not only is he great getting them but he's the best at getting the teams he wants to play other teams out of contracted games too!

What a load. xD

This guy is so full of it that he probably makes a beeping sound like a dump truck, when he backs up. 

Hahaha. 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Dipshit Folsom has  a point...if we’re gonna Call Colquitt a HSFB SUPER POWER .. then shit we gotta have gone near 200 Super power schools ,, shit What’s MD and IMG a Super Saiyan Powerhouse 

94B543C5-1025-4B27-B829-9DA63FC951FF.gif

How is that his point? He didn't say a thing about the terminology I used in the title. 

PS. The word on the street was there was a group of Colquitt fans that wanted to change the mascot and team name this offseason. They wanted the team to have Packers on their helmets and then a big S on their jersey.

download.png.a5ccc68a7fa399af8e12747d44adeb95.png

Rufus singlehandedly argued them down. 

At least that's the word on the street.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hadn't heard about the 2nd Lowndes player yet. I hate that. 

There has been a lot of drownings around south Georgia already this year. 

Quite a few in North Texas area also.  None of them have been players.

People need to be more careful around the liquid element...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure if you read the article I posted or not, but, Rush mentions that he feels like the Hoover 7on7 event may be in it's death throes. Just a little tidbit that could be easily overlooked. Thought I'd point it out in case. @RedZone

Sounds like a void in the 7v7 circuit is opening up. I can think of a perfect venue to house the next premier tournament, and that's right here in our backyard.

This could be PGL's opportunity to work with Rush. We all know it kills him that Rush has yet to sign up for his site. Lol

Where ya at Baller? #forwardthinking

• Haha 2