The Costs Of Long Term Success As A HSFB Super Power?

HawgGoneIt

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Sounds like a void in the 7v7 circuit is opening up. I can think of a perfect venue to house the next premier tournament, and that's right here in our backyard.

This could be PGL's opportunity to work with Rush. We all know it kills him that Rush has yet to sign up for his site. Lol

Where ya at Baller? #forwardthinking

Certainly.

You could have matches going on, on the outdoor practice field, the soccer fields, one inside the MPF, and even have one going at Mack Tharpe if necessary.

I could see a huge event in MoTown. Yep I could. 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’ll speak for GSB,, no thanks... rush wants a King’s ransoms  because he needs to bring his 100 man roster... he can’t do like everyone else does and bring the kids that get playing time .. Don’t bring the  freshman and sophomores that weigh 120 lbs when they are on the offensive line

It's not all Rush bro. The citizens here would nut up. 

Real talk. 

We have enough folks hating on the successes of the football program already. If Rush tried to drop half the team for a travel game, it would be a bad political move in this county. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’ll speak for GSB,, no thanks... rush wants a King’s ransoms  because he needs to bring his 100 man roster... he can’t do like everyone else does and bring the kids that get playing time .. Don’t bring the  freshman and sophomores that weigh 120 lbs when they are on the offensive line

As the article states, this squad has depth at nearly every position. Therefore, the players who "play" can go 3 to 4 deep on the rotation. That's why the whole team travels to away games playa.

You tiny little private schools wouldn't know about depth because you recruit one or two guys at each position to fill out the "lack of" depth chart.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly.

You could have matches going on, on the outdoor practice field, the soccer fields, one inside the MPF, and even have one going at Mack Tharpe if necessary.

I could see a huge event in MoTown. Yep I could. 

We held an event in previous years before all of the facilities were at one site. Albeit mostly local schools. I'm not really sure what happened to it as this was several years ago and before we started traveling to all of the other events (CKC, UGA, and Hoover) annually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

As the article states, this squad has depth at nearly every position. Therefore, the players who "play" can go 3 to 4 deep on the rotation. That's why the whole team travels to away games playa.

You tiny little private schools wouldn't know about depth because you recruit one or two guys at each position to fill out the "lack of" depth chart.

GA has private schools?

56 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure if you read the article I posted or not, but, Rush mentions that he feels like the Hoover 7on7 event may be in it's death throes. Just a little tidbit that could be easily overlooked. Thought I'd point it out in case. @RedZone

Yeah, I read that. Probably.

They may have it this year, but I haven't seen the first qualifier or even seen a tweet about it.

Maybe they invite some local teams or teams that go most every year. I dunno really. The event is less than 30 days away. I know that if they plan having on having in July.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hmmmm where to Start where to start

Would you rather have ur 4 DE on the field 90% of the snaps or do you want 4 questionable D3 DE’s in a continuous rotation 

hey hey hey can’t blame you ... ur still small ball y’all don’t know what the Word Recruit Means....

Our latest transfer student athlete  BTW

4C07BEEC-460D-43FD-BB9B-1BB5C3F6EA18.png

B1386B95-54E4-4252-A930-1832C5CED7BA.png

E2AE62D2-F40E-4CD9-B4A5-542BCF53AC29.png

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well shit, there goes the whole credibility issue settled once and for all. 

The Observer, Hawgie?

(big smirk)

BGW

Yeah Yeah Yeah. I'm guilty of quoting that left wing rag on occasion. xD

The sports page is pretty straight usually though.

Hahaha

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hmmmm where to Start where to start

Would you rather have ur 4 DE on the field 90% of the snaps or do you want 4 questionable D3 DE’s in a continuous rotation 

hey hey hey can’t blame you ... ur still small ball y’all don’t know what the Word Recruit Means....

Our latest transfer student athlete  BTW

4C07BEEC-460D-43FD-BB9B-1BB5C3F6EA18.png

B1386B95-54E4-4252-A930-1832C5CED7BA.png

E2AE62D2-F40E-4CD9-B4A5-542BCF53AC29.png

I'd prefer to have my one underrated D3 and the other two rotating in the whole game. Your one 17 star kid will be hands on hips and tongue hanging out before halftime. 

Ask Bishop Sullivan. 

We will wear you out with numbers of kids that are all pretty damned good. Stacked on your stars all night. They'll fold. They always do. The only teams we have trouble with are the Grayson types that have 3 kids deep like that one you keep bragging on. The small schools don't survive bro. Don't be a Sportsnut. As much as you rag on him... Just don't.

xD

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Oh the same association that u guys bitch about every day for fucking u guys over 

they seem like they know what’s up

Yes. That's the same association. All the power teams and schools remain there, in spite of many of us being unhappy with the direction or seeming lack of direction they stay going in. 

There was a time when Moultrie had a football playing private school too. Pineland. When I was in school they actually had some decent football teams there at times. 

The privates just don't really proliferate here though. That private school has been gone for so long now that I can't remember when it closed. The YMCA uses the buildings now. 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd prefer to have my one underrated D3 and the other two rotating in the whole game. Your one 17 star kid will be hands on hips and tongue hanging out before halftime. 

Ask Bishop Sullivan. 

We will wear you out with numbers of kids that are all pretty damned good. Stacked on your stars all night. They'll fold. They always do. The only teams we have trouble with are the Grayson types that have 3 kids deep like that one you keep bragging on. The small schools don't survive bro. Don't be a Sportsnut. As much as you rag on him... Just don't.

xD

I've come accustomed to watching a bunch of no star hawgs completely own their star powered foes. 2016 Grayson and 2016 Roswell are the only games I can remember our boys being completely out matched by the opposition (and SP with that hoss at RB).

The two aforementioned teams, like you said, had that kind of talent playing in the second rotation as well. That's something the BNU teams do not have. They are one deep at a couple positions with the caliber of players that Grayson and Roswell put on the field.

One fond memory I have is little no star Preston Mobley shutting down Robert Nkemdiche two years in a row. In order for Nkemdiche to get pressure, they had to bring the house, and bring him from the center of the OL.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Cartersville still has 2 WR and a Defensive end that have D1 offers. 

I know of them is Jackson Lowe he's a 3* ATH with offers from:

Troy

Tennessee 

Georgia Southern 

Florida State 

South Carolina 

Kentucky 

They also have a 4* QB in Tee Webb... Been waiting behind Trevor Lawrence for years... Even with him graduating Cartersville still has one of the best QBs in the State.

Webb has 4 FBS offers just sitting behind Lawrence his entire career... Kansas St., Louisville, Rutgers, & Temple. He will get many more once he gets his shot.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tee-Webb-82510

18 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If your 4 star DE is on the field for 90% of the plays, you have other problems.  Where's your offense?

21 minutes ago, Fred said:

If your 4 star DE is on the field for 90% of the plays, you have other problems.  Where's your offense?

Because all you need is one play to  score a TD🤤🤤

jk 

ima answer ur question with another question 

Why would a DE be on offense?

I many bad I forgot I’m talking to the PrepGridiron Faithful ..

let me clarify

Why          Would        You        Want Your        4 🌟 Defensive End Playing Less than      90% of the Defensive Snaps

HeHe

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The GISA is in its last days the private schools of the GISA are either going independent or rejoining the GHSA. 

Fill me in cause I lack knowledge 

im assuming the Gisa is privates and ghsa is public’s? 

Why did the privates leave and why are they coming back

thanks

asking for a Moron I can’t stand 

19 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

GA has private schools?

Did you really ask this?

There is a whole separate association in GA of small privates, GISA.  There is a separate classification in GHSA for the smaller privates.  Then you have schools like GAC, Wesleyan, Pace Academy, Westminster, Woodward Academy, and those are just a few of the larger ones.  Due to his favorite team getting beat regularly, for years the Speaker of the House in GA had a state ruling in place that required all privates to play up in classifications above what their real enrollment numbers called for.  Truth be told, Mr. Murphy was probably the most influential and powerful man in state government during his day.  Some argued he was more powerful than the Governor. 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Fill me in cause I lack knowledge 

im assuming the Gisa is privates and ghsa is public’s? 

Why did the privates leave and why are they coming back

thanks

asking for a Moron I can’t stand 

The GISA came around to save the stupid privates that didnt wanna be in the ghsa

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Did you really ask this?

There is a whole separate association in GA of small privates, GISA.  There is a separate classification in GHSA for the smaller privates.  Then you have schools like GAC, Wesleyan, Pace Academy, Westminster, Woodward Academy, and those are just a few of the larger ones.  Due to his favorite team getting beat regularly, for years the Speaker of the House in GA had a state ruling in place that required all privates to play up in classifications above what their real enrollment numbers called for.  Truth be told, Mr. Murphy was probably the most influential and powerful man in state government during his day.  Some argued he was more powerful than the Governor. 

I was being sarcastic. 

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Did you really ask this?

Ol Murph got pissed about his relatives debate team shortcomings in state or something to that effect.

BGW