World Cup contest anyone? Careful, spoiler alert for DVR'd games

golfaddict1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Did you change the name or password or anything?  Anybody else able to join?  Or am I excluded for possible racial reasons?  lol

I’ll have a look shortly.  For sure this was easier to fill out than the other one, which literally asked to pick which head coach will use more curse words in the first half.  

• Haha 1

I started watching Peru's national team around 2013 bc my wife is from there, so I've slowely become a big fan.  So I'll watch the Conmebol Qualifiers and all the world cup friendlies etc.  I was at the Croatia/Peru game in March. 

Whenever Peru plays or is in Copa or for WCs I check out Bigsoccer forum and get in on the discussions.   I basically follow national soccer, I do not follow Club/champions league etc at all.  

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Is CalPreps allowed?  Like how ECHS did during our pickem when coincidentally once he got behind they had the same wins and losses every weel?  Lol.  Thanks bro for setting it up. But dang give a brotha a little more time next time. 

Here's the CalPreps for the national soccer teams.   Honestly the elo is probably a bit better rating system than the Fifa rankings when it comes to current form.  https://www.eloratings.net/

46 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Here's the CalPreps for the national soccer teams.   Honestly the elo is probably a bit better rating system than the Fifa rankings when it comes to current form.  https://www.eloratings.net/

I prefer yours 

My team, Columbia, is #9, tips in its group

FIFA has them #16 and behind Poland in group F

same sort of reason but via my nino whose seniorita is Columbian 

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

I prefer yours 

My team, Columbia, is #9, tips in its group

FIFA has them #16 and behind Poland in group F

same sort of reason but via my nino whose seniorita is Columbian 

Colombia has been a little flat lately, but they are a pretty strong ass team when it counts.  They played toe to toe with France (In France) then had some underperforming games.  Still, they're all friendlies and I'd much rather be in Colombia's group.   Uruguay got it the best that's for damn sure.     

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I started watching Peru's national team around 2013 bc my wife is from there, so I've slowely become a big fan.  So I'll watch the Conmebol Qualifiers and all the world cup friendlies etc.  I was at the Croatia/Peru game in March. 

Whenever Peru plays or is in Copa or for WCs I check out Bigsoccer forum and get in on the discussions.   I basically follow national soccer, I do not follow Club/champions league etc at all.  

Did you join up and make your picks?