Democrats nominate an admitted wife beater for Congress

Bormio

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

In the 5th CD of South Carolina.  Archie Parnell has admitted to beating his ex-wife in the 70’s and was rewarded with over 60% of the vote yesterday

Wife beaters, Neo-Nazi Republican Cory Stewart, etc.  

Truly a crop of candidates that would make the men of 1776 proud to have pledged their “lives, fortunes, and sacred honor” towards this noble experiment.

Hell, at least Mark Sanford only had an affair! 🤷‍♂ 

• Like 4

The Republican's elected a damn Racist for their Candidate as  Senator for Va.  Even embarrassing fellow Republicans.  And they wonder why POC think they are a bunch of damn Racist.   And he is a devoted Trump Supporter.  Just keeping it 100 in 2018 for ya.   I hate both racist ass parties as they switch places every 120 yrs.  Even fellow Republicans are sick of this type of B.S. in their party

State Republicans are worried about what Stewart will do to the parties image. “I am extremely disappointed that a candidate like Corey Stewart could win the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate,” former Virginia Republican Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling tweeted. “This is clearly not the Republican Party I once knew, loved and proudly served. Every time I think things can’t get worse they do, and there is no end in sight.”

Yet President Trump tweets a big shout out to this damn Racist for winning the GOP nomination.

http://richmond2day.com/read-the-numbers-virginia-republicans-voted-for-the-racist-candidate-but-central-virginia-did-not/

Read the numbers: Virginia Republicans voted for the racist candidate, but Central Virginia did not  

COREY STEWART IS A DAMN RACIST

img_2640.jpg?resize=800%2C604

I HOPE TIM KAINE DESTROYS THIS DAMN FOOL IN THE ELECTION AND I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN VA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Stewart has a long history of making racist, anti-Semitic, and other inappropriate comments, and has championed white supremacist Paul Nehlen, a Republican U.S. House candidate from Wisconsin.

In addition to calling him one of his “personal heroes,” Stewart has praised Nehlen, an avowed “pro-White Christian American candidate,” for his failed 2016 House bid against House Speaker Paul Ryan, who is stepping down after his term expires in November. Stewart also previously paid Nehlen $759 for a “fundraising commission” in May 2017, prior to Nehlen’s anti-Semitic Twitter rant but after he had already made scores of derogatory comments about Muslims, and “promoting fringe conspiracy theories,” CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski and Nathan McDermott note.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Stewart has a long history of making racist, anti-Semitic, and other inappropriate comments, and has championed white supremacist Paul Nehlen, a Republican U.S. House candidate from Wisconsin.

In addition to calling him one of his “personal heroes,” Stewart has praised Nehlen, an avowed “pro-White Christian American candidate,” for his failed 2016 House bid against House Speaker Paul Ryan, who is stepping down after his term expires in November. Stewart also previously paid Nehlen $759 for a “fundraising commission” in May 2017, prior to Nehlen’s anti-Semitic Twitter rant but after he had already made scores of derogatory comments about Muslims, and “promoting fringe conspiracy theories,” CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski and Nathan McDermott note.

I had read this earlier.  Nazi Nehlen! Always good for a laugh at his expense!

• Haha 1

Democrats nominated a wife beater and Republicans nominated a racist with an 1800's mindset.  Who at the 1st instance OF me introducing my history would shout out to me at the top of their lungs get over your past:D.  While dressed in a Confederate Uniform RE-Enacting the Civil War annually and praising themselves as Sons of the Confederate. And post a picture in a Pool Hall with a Confederate Flag in 2018  Damn Hypocrites.   

I never heard you damn hypocrites screaming at these Goobers to get over it. :D

Look at little Goober celebrating his heritage.

Image result for confederate reenactments

And Big Goober too.  

Image result for confederate reenactments

• Haha 2

And of course nothing says Family Values, Christian Fundamentalist Party like electing a Damn Pimp

Dennis Hof, Nevada's most famous pimp, wins GOP primary

Call him a pimp. A brothel owner. A businessman.

Now call him the Republican nominee for a Nevada State Assembly seat.

It was Dennis Hof’s second shot at the seat held by Republican James Oscarson. The last time he tried, he ran as a Libertarian. But when Donald Trump was elected president in 2016, Hof saw an opportunity.

He won handily Tuesday night, defeating Oscarson and getting a concession from the incumbent via text message at 11:21 p.m.

His slogan:  You too get to grab a Pussy, You too get to grab a Pussy, hell all of you get to grab a Pussy :D

So I ask does a  (REP) Pimp and a Racist top a (DEM) wife Beater or do you keep claiming to be so damn squeaky clean? The old Dixiecrat Party (Dem's) dude is a former Wife Beater the current Dixiecrat Party(Repuke's) are current Pimp's and Racist's.

MAGA all damn day.

FILE - In this June 13, 2016, file photo, Dennis Hof, owner of the Moonlite BunnyRanch, a legal brothel near Carson City, Nevada, is pictured during an interview in Oklahoma City. Hof, the owner of half a dozen legal brothels in Nevada and star of the HBO adult reality series "Cathouse," won a Republican primary for the state Legislature on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, ousting a three-term lawmaker. Hof defeated hospital executive James Oscarson. He'll face Democrat Lesia Romanov in November, and will be the favored candidate in the Republican-leaning Assembly district.(AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki, File)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And of course nothing says Family Values, Christian Fundamentalist Party like electing a Damn Pimp

Dennis Hof, Nevada's most famous pimp, wins GOP primary

Call him a pimp. A brothel owner. A businessman.

Now call him the Republican nominee for a Nevada State Assembly seat.

It was Dennis Hof’s second shot at the seat held by Republican James Oscarson. The last time he tried, he ran as a Libertarian. But when Donald Trump was elected president in 2016, Hof saw an opportunity.

He won handily Tuesday night, defeating Oscarson and getting a concession from the incumbent via text message at 11:21 p.m.

His slogan:  You too get to grab a Pussy, You too get to grab a Pussy, hell all of you get to grab a Pussy :D

So I ask does a  (REP) Pimp and a Racist top a (DEM) wife Beater or do you keep claiming to be so damn squeaky clean? The old Dixicrat Party (Dem's) dude is a former Wife Beater the current Dixiecrat Party(Repuke's) are current Pimp's and Racist's.

MAGA all damn day.

FILE - In this June 13, 2016, file photo, Dennis Hof, owner of the Moonlite BunnyRanch, a legal brothel near Carson City, Nevada, is pictured during an interview in Oklahoma City. Hof, the owner of half a dozen legal brothels in Nevada and star of the HBO adult reality series "Cathouse," won a Republican primary for the state Legislature on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, ousting a three-term lawmaker. Hof defeated hospital executive James Oscarson. He'll face Democrat Lesia Romanov in November, and will be the favored candidate in the Republican-leaning Assembly district.(AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki, File)

....^ the new face of the Republican party....the morals and family values party...:$

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Boy, Archie Parnell sure got you libs in a lather.  #hesallyours

I will assure you I don't give a damn about Archie Parnell at all.  But I am concerned when a NAZI sympathizer dude gets close to any office in any State in any Party.  I will take a Pimp and Wife Beater over an avid Racist any day in any Party.  Now that is saying something.  I referenced both Parties as DixieCrat's as they flip the South every 120 yrs. :D  But isn't a Pimp a woman abuser as well?????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

....^ the new face of the Republican party....the morals and family values party...:$

Notice they are all fired up over some Stupid dude that beat his wife. But somehow a Pimp and Racist get's no pub.  Here is what it really is and have always been.  The Value Preaching Party??????????Image result for CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES

• Like 1

Look here they are disputing the same Laws they Preach ad Nauseam:  GOP GOP GOP.   ELAHA has a special place for these damn Hypocrites.  All pissed at the NFL over a Flag (Kneeling) but can't correct themselves for a worse Offense in the eyes of the Most HIGH. :D by putting on a spectacle on both knees:  xD Keeping it real in 2018. 

Image result for CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Notice they are all fired up over some Stupid dude that beat his wife. But somehow a Pimp and Racist get's no pub.  Here is what it really is and have always been.  The Value Preaching Party??????????Image result for CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES

The difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives are imperfect creations that have standards to break.