Angry White Male Republicans

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Plus, I'm pro gay marriage and abortion. See, we're more similar than you thought! I mix and match my overall views. 

I never assessed you in the same ilk or gathered that you are extreme.  Neither is @Nolebull813.   Hell I am more of a Social Liberal with limits.  You know I support Gay Rights as long as those Rights not infringe on my Heterosexual lifestyle:D.  I am Anti Abortion and Anti Death Penalty.  Murder is Murder at any age.  Lock that MOFO up and work his ass like a Slave from Can't see In the Morning till Can't see at Night till his ass dies or offs himself. xD That's a real Death Sentence.  Most Right wing Knuckleheads think Gay Rights mean they have to marry a Gay Person or watch them have sex. :o

By the way this was a great movie before it's time about the Angry White Male.  All jokes aside but I can make a compelling case that the WHITE MALES HAVE BEEN ANGRY SINCE 1607 WHEN THEY HIT JAMESTOWN OR AM I JUST A DUMBASS THAT CAN'T TRULY APPRECIATE HIS-STORY: 

Falling Down

Image result for angry white male movie

Related image

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Maybe @concha @LiberalDonaldTrump @zulu1128 @thc6795 @Drummer61 can chime in in regards to why the white Republican Male is so angry. 

I don’t follow politics sorry... to much money to be made to be wasting my life like u guys worrying about trump 247

heres a secret 

if u tune out the government and don’t give them any thought 

lifes a a lot simpler a whole lot

folsom that’s why ur grimy and up tight. Mabe if u got ur winkie Wet once and a while u would actually be chill

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I don’t follow politics sorry... to much money to be made to be wasting my life like u guys worrying about trump 247

heres a secret 

if u tune out the government and don’t give them any thought 

lifes a a lot simpler a whole lot

folsom that’s why ur grimy and up tight. Mabe if u got ur winkie Wet once and a while u would actually be chill

I've gotten more poon in a week then you have your entire life cooper boy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

My question is this - why is this group so angry?

Underemployed?

Uneducated?

Easily influenced?

Angry because were sick and tired of the government being involved in our lives when they are not supposed to be. Sick and tired of working and watching our tax money go to horrible and broken social programs 

Sick and tired of affirmative action. Tired of hearing that we need illegals in this country when we have vets that are homeless and college graduates who graduate yearly that need jobs or maybe fix prisons and give these ex cons the jobs in the fields. 

As per you everyone is influenced by something or someone so I guess were all easily influenced

@GardenStateBaller did I pass

• Haha 2