Colquitt Starts "7 On 7" Competition Today

Rufus69

The Hawgs are over in Auburn getting in a tune up before traveling to the ATL to compete in the Corky Kell  7 on 7 tomorrow.  The Kell comp will be a pretty good test.  We start off in Pod E that just happens to include Lee County...one of our closest and dearest friends...(Smile).  I heard that we'll probably play both QBs (Jaycee and Marvion).  This QB competition is an unexpected drama this summer.   Hopefully...we play well...but it's awful early in the process.  I would be worried except I know...HawgGoneIt and CCBlackhatter have things under control.

Tighten up the straps..fellers.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Like many, I'm hoping that Jaycee can solidify his self as a leader in these 7 on 7 tourneys. 

Personally, I think having Marvion there to push him is a good thing. Colquitt County football is high pressure, so, having that pressure now is a plus.

Adding to what you posted....it's a lot better option having both Jaycee and Marvion (WR) on the field together.  It can add to a really varied and unpredictable offense...especially in the red zone.  So YES...I also hope Jaycee is able to win the QB job.  But...it won't be easy.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't heard, so I don't think so. Unless we have a fan up there willing to run Periscope or Facebook live. 

I don't think there's a live stream.  Last year George K shared a bunch of info.  He probably won't be available this year....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I picture you having some weird conniption every time you pop in with an exclamatory LMFAO. 

Like a seizure fit or whatever. 

Is that what is going on?

Not trolling or anything. I'm legit concerned. 

I am not trolling either. 

I am seriously concerned about you Ga boys. 7 on 7? Lol. 

Why don't I just go down to the HS and watch the kids practice track and field!?

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am not trolling either. 

I am seriously concerned about you Ga boys. 7 on 7? Lol. 

Why don't I just go down to the HS and watch the kids practice track and field!?

Why don't ya? Seems like as good a place as any to throw some support rather than posting in Georgia threads on a message board. 

Colquitt 63

Folsom 19 maybe

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Generous 19, Hawgie.

BGW

Well, I did say maybe, but, yes, I was being generous. I wouldn't wanna hurt the little guy's feelings by being totally honest. 

It would be a miracle if Foolson's offense was able to get passed the 50 yard line against this year's Blackhatters. Maybe they get lucky and score on a couple of special teams blunders or a misplaced throw by a Packer first year starter qb. 

😈

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I did say maybe, but, yes, I was being generous. I wouldn't wanna hurt the little guy's feelings by being totally honest. 

It would be a miracle if Foolson's offense was able to get passed the 50 yard line against this year's Blackhatters. Maybe they get lucky and score on a couple of special teams blunders or a misplaced throw by a Packer first year starter qb. 

😈

#realtalk