Colquitt Starts "7 On 7" Competition Today

Rufus69

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

If you dont stop with this Brookwood stuff...

Why no mention of Archer?

Archer is pretty much like Colquitt.  They have work to do.  Now with that being said...I figure they'll get the work done and be in the mix at the end of the season.  And I'm telling you point blank...the cupboard is not bare at Brookwood.   They may struggle early...but honestly...early don't count.

Rufus>>

Grayson didn’t have their best players there.They were missing a ton , especially the defensive side. No Kenyatta, No Pappoe, no Harris 

Colquitt looked good. Shouldn’t have lost to Walton but that’s single elimination for you 

Marietta is going to be the real deal from a skill position standpoint.  

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Archer is pretty much like Colquitt.  They have work to do.  Now with that being said...I figure they'll get the work done and be in the mix at the end of the season.  And I'm telling you point blank...the cupboard is not bare at Brookwood.   They may struggle early...but honestly...early don't count.

Rufus>>

Archer looked awful in their spring scrimmage vs Dacula. But they had a much better showing in the 7 on 7. im gonna stop by their practice on Tuesday  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Archer looked awful in their spring scrimmage vs Dacula. But they had a much better showing in the 7 on 7. im gonna stop by their practice on Tuesday  

We will need full reports written in detail.

Also, it would be great if you could check in on McEachern for us. Would need the same. Full reports in detail. 

xD

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Got to meet Rush and what I believe was his wife this weekend at Roswell! Man coaches 7 on 7 like a November playoff game. 

You’re not sure? If it’s was his wife, I mean considering the....

Past. 

Regards,

C.A.

p.s. Where in the actual hell have you been anyways? Asking for nobody in particular. 

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Got to meet Rush and what I believe was his wife this weekend at Roswell! Man coaches 7 on 7 like a November playoff game. 

Idk how I missed this. Hahaha at "what I believe was his wife". 

Cute blonde with constant serious/concerned look on her face? 

That'd be her. 

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk how I missed this. Hahaha at "what I believe was his wife". 

Cute blonde with constant serious/concerned look on her face? 

That'd be her. 

If that cute blonde with a serious look.....was carrying a big stick...it was Ms. Stephanie.  She does speak softly though......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 9:20 PM, ATLien12x said:

Their D didnt look too bad did it?

The O looked even worse than last year though.

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Their D didnt look too bad did it?

The O looked even worse than last year though.

Defense was fine, it was 7-3 Archer at halftime. (Archer hit a 40+ yard touchdown pass from Peevy to Andrew Booth. He looked good at DB too. Played hard. He looked like the best player on the field. 

So in the 3rd quarter they did this controlled reps type scrimmage thing. It was different than the way Grayson - Stephenson ran their scrimmage. But after the reps of the 3rd (which didn’t involve going full length of the field), it was 17-3 Archer. Neither team scored in the 4th with their younger players 

it was a shit show honestly. I left thinking neither team would be playing after thanksgiving. Which really isn’t fair because it’s a spring scrimmage and only the second time they’ve done this but they both looked bad to me. But like I said that was in middle of May 

7 on 7 wise Archer looked much more polished on Friday. If they can get Peevy and skill players going they’ll be fine because from a defensive line standpoint it seems like Archer is always stout. 

Their best WR is a prized DB recruit. Will be interesting to see if he can do it both ways all year - https://247sports.com/Player/Andrew-Booth-46039607