DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Echs’s list was already exposed as a bunchnof local mudholes typically misrepresented 

GA really doesn’t travel considering you can’t go very far in any direction without being somewhere else

the real issue is who GA plays when they travel — the fact that ISB was regularly scheduling a couple of very top GA teams says volumes 

just observing — don’t be sensitive 

I’m not sensitive, just explaining why I posted what I did to a special needs child, but feel free to express yourself in my direction....

Any time. 

Regards, 

C.A.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Are you lost? We are comparing the 2018 team. Not 2017. Last years team, especially the defense was all underclassman. Their defense this year will be good. 

This team is different than 2014 in the sense that they have a mobile dual threat QB combined with better skill players. They have the potential to be one of the greats. All from a little old public school up north. 

See, dude. That’s the thing. They were underclassmen, but still not that great. They’re now one year older...and still won’t be that great. It’s not like they turned into a bunch of D1 caliber players. You act like DLS or other teams aren’t getting older and seasoned themselves. Although, some kids will be going both ways, DLS has a D1 player at just about every defensive positions. Think about that.

..and yes. They have a chance to be special. But I personally think you’re way to optimistic based on talent and past opponents and results. Part of me hopes that you’re right...a very small part😎

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I think your assessment (‘18 close to ‘14) is being met with a bit of skepticism 

I also think that the local DLS enthusiasm is a bit overheated due to a couple of relatively off years — i’m Convinced they will be better but don’t know how much the gap has been closed bs MD/ SJB 

if you’re right about this Folsom team, I think DLS is in trouble; if blueline and you are both correct, this is a top 10 national game (Folsom ‘14 certainly qualified as did DLS from ‘10-‘15)

time will tell 

Pop,

I can appreciate your tempered enthusiasm....especially considering the last few years. But I promise ya, We have reason to be enthusiastic. ‘18 DLS won’t resemble ‘17 on offense. Defensively this team will be motivated to play Folsom and will be hitting on all cylinders out of the gate. Most of them are 3 year starter and will be playing on Sats.That’s why I’m confident Folsom’s not putting up 30. DLS will put up 40. I have no doubt. 

Did they close the gap against MD and SJB? Yes...but not nearly enough to beat them imho. 

56 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

They have some talent at skill position

Some? LOL! Offers from Michigan, Clemson, Alabama, Oregon, Nebraska. To name a few. Just a "lil" talen

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

Even if they could beat DLS this year, it still wouldn't matter, because this year and the last 2 season's version of DLS have been way sub par.

Sounds like an excuse already.

Are you drunk or high?

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I agree. Michigan. Ohio state. Alabama. Clemson. Nebraska. Oregon. Utah. All those schools suck.

What would they ever want with 4 of our players!?

I think you missed my point or I wasn’t clear. I was talking about the opponents of the past. Your big four are legit. Ya can’t bet much better than that for a QB, an, RB, and 2 WRs. No question. But I think there’s a fall off from there. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I think you missed my point or I wasn’t clear. I was talking about the opponents of the past. Your big four are legit. Ya can’t bet much better than that for a QB, an, RB, and 2 WRs. No question. But I think there’s a fall off from there. 

On every team with a big 4 like that, there is usually a fall from there.

Look at the GS Warriors :)

9 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Speculation.

It is week 0. This team has never seen Folsom. 

Truth is you have ZERO idea what you are doing to get, no matter if you admit it or not. 

Ok. I can’t argue with that. But what I can tell you is that DLS will be ready and fired up to defend their streak against Folsom. It’s gonna be fun. Huge!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Some? LOL! Offers from Michigan, Clemson, Alabama, Oregon, Nebraska. To name a few. Just a "lil" talen

Sounds like an excuse already.

Are you drunk or high?

Are you drunk ? Can you even follow the discussion or are you so fixed on your  agenda that you can't even take a moment to try and hear what the other person is saying.  What excuse ?   We are trying to campare Folsom to Folsom, and apples to apples. If you think this Folsom team, or this years DLS team,  are equivalent to those teams in 2014 ,  than you are drunk. ( But we already knew that !) By the way, where is your machine gun epitaph that you always attached to your posts on NorCal Rivals ? 

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

Are you drunk ? Can you even follow the discussion or are you so fixed on your  agenda that you can't even take a moment to try and hear what the other person is saying.  What excuse ?   We are trying to campare Folsom to Folsom, and apples to apples. If you think this Folsom team, or this years DLS team,  are equivalent to those teams in 2014 ,  than you are drunk. ( But we already knew that !) By the way, where is your machine gun epitaph that you always attached to your posts on NorCal Rivals ? 

You must be new. I have no idea what weird shit you are throwing out, but I could care less. You sound like you have aspergers syndrome.

No one cares about 2014 team or 2011 team, or 1922 team.

2018 Folsom is playing 2018 DLS.

Folsom by 10.

Enjoy. 

You are one demented sick pup. I know who you are and all you aliases that you have used. Your a band wagon fan that jumped on the scene after the 2014 Folsom team  won the runner up d-1 title in 2014. It will be nice when you dissapear again after Dela beats Folsom. You are one delusional, attention seeking, insecure individual.  This will be the last time I lower myself to bother with a troll  like you.

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I like ‘14’s chances against ‘18 Folsom. Imho. 

‘14 was a legit team in the nth level of hsfb

’10 was legit top 25 team 

‘12, ‘13, and ‘17 we’re legit top 50s

i FEEL like this team’s best comparison is ‘10

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Hey Lou Holtz!  DLS will be fine 😎

I defer to your insight 

I’ve moved away and all of the kids I knew have graduated 

I still think it’s possible you’re i a bit of a prisoner of the moment theory 

as I said I’m convinced DLS is better, just don’t know if they’re back in the ‘10-‘15 range and thinkntheres a gap between the best teams in those years and the best teams today (and DLS will likely face one at end of year if they beat Folsom) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

‘14 was a legit team in the nth level of hsfb

’10 was legit top 25 team 

‘12, ‘13, and ‘17 we’re legit top 50s

i FEEL like this team’s best comparison is ‘10

I would agree. I think ‘14 was their year. I wish they’da stepped up then like they’re trying to do now. That Folsom team woulda been a legit tough out for anyone. Shoulda played an OOS game and maybe a SoCal team or two....and then a regional game(RIP) against DLS would have been epic. 

I could see this Folsom team being compared to the ‘10 team. Man, Dano was a bad ass. Folsom ‘10 vs. DLS ‘10....who wins?