DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

49 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Forget about all of this. I want to know if Dls is now accepting Senior year transfers. Rumor is that they accepted a senior year transfer from QB Jack Fulp. Fulp played at Northgate high school last year as a Junior. 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5415267/Jack-Fulp

Rumor.

He lives in Walnut Creek. This is NorCal. He would have to sit 5 games. I’ve been to several practices. I haven’t seen him. He’s a stud though. 

34 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Blueliner, I too share your enthusiasm, but I'm a realist also. All this D-1 talk about the defense. Isn't this the same group that we saw last season ? Those Db's were simply awful. They can only get better, but giving them D-1 billing is quite a stretch. Foskey has yet to prove he is a " Good " high school TE and D lineman. I know he has all the potential in the world, but he hasn't shown it yet. Tagaloa is not like his brother. Toto is the real deal, but the other LB's are no Moffit, Hutch or Cam,  etc. 

The offense should definitely  be at another level, but saying they are going to put up 40 plus 1rst game of season is way optomistic. Even the good Spartan teams hardly ever put up 40 plus opening games. It's the nature of the veer. It takes a lot of game time reps to run it effectively, especially while breaking in a new qb. You just can't fast track the process. It will come in time. Especially implementing a passing game, which typically does not come into play until later in the season, after the veer has been mastered.  Having said all this, I too have little doubt that Spartans take Folsom,  and all the hoopla from it's fans. This isn't a nationally elite team were talking about. Just keep it close in 1rst half, Ala Warriors, then take the game over in the 2nd half.  I also like hearing from you about all these sophs that we haven't heard of yet. Should be a good season, and Gorman game  will be the true test as where this team stands

You make valid points and have valid reasons for your reservations considering the past few years. A lot of this goes to what I’ve seen and a little by my gut. And I’ve been lucky enough to gave been around the team a little bit the last few weeks. They are stoked for this game. 

- DBs...I didn’t make the kids D1, the schools that offered them did. I know they’ve worked their asses off since their ok at best season last year. I’m confident that they’ll be ready and prepared for Folsom. 

- in this man’s opinion, Foskey, Tag, Henry, Wilson, Roe, Puckett, Marshall, and Garrett will all have strong seasons. And I’ll be honest and say I’m pretty stoked at the talent that’s coming up from JV.

- Tasi, Crespi, younger Puckett, Coby, Vranesh, Hackett...look for these names going forward.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Rumor.

He lives in Walnut Creek. This is NorCal. He would have to sit 5 games. I’ve been to several practices. I haven’t seen him. He’s a stud though. 

You make valid points and have valid reasons for your reservations considering the past few years. A lot of this goes to what I’ve seen and a little by my gut. And I’ve been lucky enough to gave been around the team a little bit the last few weeks. They are stoked for this game. 

- DBs...I didn’t make the kids D1, the schools that offered them did. I know they’ve worked their asses off since their ok at best season last year. I’m confident that they’ll be ready and prepared for Folsom. 

- in this man’s opinion, Foskey, Tag, Henry, Wilson, Roe, Puckett, Marshall, and Garrett will all have strong seasons. And I’ll be honest and say I’m pretty stoked at the talent that’s coming up from JV.

- Tasi, Crespi, younger Puckett, Coby, Vranesh, Hackett...look for these names going forward.

I'm at Mraz right now in EDH. Ever been?

Out of Bounds to cap it off!

38 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

A man living on the edge. I like it. 

Mraz Brewing Co for me tonight. Lil local fav out of El Dorado Hills right up the road. 

Cheers!

You may have to do more than kiss ass, you may have fellatio the entire forum. 

Keep going. 

I-like watching you grovel when you’re nervous. 

Regards,

Certified Asshole 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Uhhhhhhh I'm so scared. The fake identity police is out. I'm shaking in my boots. Don't be mad because I got a game to happen that you never wanted. 

Ps- enjoy the L in August. No more running. 

Mad? Nope! You worth anymore of my time? Nope! You CRAVE attention and I’m not going to give you anymore. There’s a reason all of your Facebook and Linkedin pics are selfies, you have no friends to take pics with. 

Toodles!!

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

Mad? Nope! You worth anymore of my time? Nope! You CRAVE attention and I’m not going to give you anymore. There’s a reason all of your Facebook and Linkedin pics are selfies, you have no friends to take pics with. 

Toodles!!

Selfies huh?

I think the board would love to see these selfies. Feel free to post. These DLS dudes obviously failed computer class. I can't wait til one of them posts pics of some random dude and claims it's me. I cannot wait. 

Enjoy the L in August. 

Toodles 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Exactly. And he will get 1 catch for 4 yards out of the 3 passes DLSs QB throws. 

Actually, the main job for a DLS tight end is putting linebackers and safeties on their arses. I’m pretty sure Foskey is going to be doing plenty of that as the RBs get to the second level. And he’s gonna catch 4 passes for 80 yards. You heard it here, first!

7 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Toto is the real deal, but the other LB's are no Moffit, Hutch or Cam,  etc. 

..... hutch (only CA POY on defense since DJ Williams/ USC - captain), Renaud (Vikings), Barton (Cal/ AZ — 3 year starter), Egu (all-Ivy), Tautalatasi (ASU)

DLS has had more good LBs than any position — at least with regards to next level talent, otherwise OL

im perfectly in sinc with you 

“national elite” is relative 

to me, from a bit more afar than usual this DLS team feels as good or better than all.but a few teams in the country — sorta in that #5 to  range 

i think BG is in same boat and Folsom there or knocking on it so it will all sort itself out and either DLS or Folsom ought to have a shot an nth level team at the end 

On 6/16/2018 at 3:50 PM, Belly Bob said:

I'm a huge fan. When he died, I secluded myself in my office and watched old fights and documentaries for about 3 days straight. He was the first famous person whose death affected me. 

Have you seen HB0's Thrilla in Manila? It's very good, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes boxing or has any interest in the history of boxing. It's interesting, too, because it's kinder to Frazier than it is to Ali, which is rare among Ali documentaries. 

Here's a link to it on YouTube. 

Thanks.  I always felt bad for Frasier and thought Ali was wrong in his treatment of him.  

I watch every old fight I can, esp with Ali.  

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 4:58 PM, Blueliner said:

Rumor.

On 6/16/2018 at 2:53 PM, Las Vegas_JC said:

Forget about all of this. I want to know if Dls is now accepting Senior year transfers. Rumor is that they accepted a senior year transfer from QB Jack Fulp. Fulp played at Northgate high school last year as a Junior. 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5415267/Jack-Fulp

True. Fulp started as a Frosh at Northgate. From my perspective, however, I'm not sure why he is transferring. He does have to sit out the 5 games and I do not (barring serious injuries) see him getting any time at QB. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

True. Fulp started as a Frosh at Northgate. From my perspective, however, I'm not sure why he is transferring. He does have to sit out the 5 games and I do not (barring serious injuries) see him getting any time at QB. 

Thanks, Prep. I just heard the same thing over the weekend. I still didnt believe It. It’s apparently understood that he has to sit for 5, and like you said, he won’t be playing QB when he is eligible. He’s a really good athlete so I’m confident that the coaches will find someplace for hm to play. Just weird though. He was going to have a big season at NG.  He participates in other sports too. Wrestling and track. Maybe that has something to to with it. I dunnno. Well, I guess we’ll hear somewhere down the road what it’s all about. I Wish him well at DLS.