Jeff Sessions cited a Bible passage used by American slaveholders to defend Trump’s family separation policy.

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

CajZone,

I appreciate you posting on this topic.  I've wanted to a number of times, but the fact that the policy of the United States of America is to rip children from their parents and warehouse them in abandoned Wallmart's (and soon tent cities) is such a moral outrage, I don't know how to speak about it.  The question isn't why are liberals outraged, the question is why isn't every American outraged? 

This President isn't just cruel, he's a coward -- He can't even own up to the fact that tearing children away from their parents is HIS policy, and one that he could end RIGHT NOW. 

He is truly a garbage human being.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The MOST diabolical POS this country has ever seen in our short history.

All we can do is ride it out much like riding out a hurricane. I've been in a bunch of them and you just have to assess the damage when they blow out/over. No matter how big or small the storm is there is damage though. You just pray it's not too bad when you open your eyes or come back.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

That was Hitler's favorite bible verse.

He is currently smoking in hell too.

Does not shock me one bit.  Those with common sense and some street smarts, know what direction the obese orange idiot is heading.  Just look at his BFF's and what country they are running.  NK, China, Russia, Venezuela and I am sure there are smaller ones he has befriended to ask how to become a dictator.  But his marks I mean followers don't know any better.  It's like getting mad at a 3 year old for getting a calculus question wrong.  They just don't have the brain capacity yet.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

CajZone,

I appreciate you posting on this topic.  I've wanted to a number of times, but the fact that the policy of the United States of America is to rip children from their parents and warehouse them in abandoned Wallmart's (and soon tent cities) is such a moral outrage, I don't know how to speak about it.  The question isn't why are liberals outraged, the question is why isn't every American outraged? 

This President isn't just cruel, he's a coward -- He can't even own up to the fact that tearing children away from their parents is HIS policy, and one that he could end RIGHT NOW. 

Catch and release?  I guess latinos are coming up in the world according to the fat bitch in office. LOL!!  

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Does not shock me one bit.  Those with common sense and some street smarts, know what direction the obese orange idiot is heading.  Just look at his BFF's and what country they are running.  NK, China, Russia, Venezuela and I am sure there are smaller ones he has befriended to ask how to become a dictator.  But his marks I mean followers don't know any better.  It's like getting mad at a 3 year old for getting a calculus question wrong.  They just don't have the brain capacity yet.

Many of them do though.  At least they did before Trump. 

• Haha 1

Cant blame the people of Germany for wanting a leader like Hitler after the USA destroyed Germany after WW1. Treaty of Versailles destroyed Germany and Germany wanted their country back. Yes what Hitler did with the holocaust was wrong but even though Hitler was Austrian he loved Germany and after fighting for Germany he wanted to bring that love of the country back and hated anyone that didnt put country before anyone else. Now with that said trump will never start another holocaust or even go so far to put people in internment camps. But something has to be done about illegals and I believe what he is doing is absolutely fine. 

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Catch and release?  I guess latinos are coming up in the world according to the fat bitch in office. LOL!!  

Yeah, I caught that too.  He does his best to dehumanize people, he couldn’t have picked a better term that we use in describing what we do to fish and animals. 

This moral outrage is so fake and agenda driven. 

What the fuck do you think happens to Americans who get arrested and sent to jail? They get seperated from their fucking kids!!! I have yet to hear about a jail or prison that allows children to live at the jail with the parents. 

These people are KNOWINGLY bringing their kids along to commit an illegal act and when they are caught and thrown in jail everyone is suprised their children can't live in jail with them. 

Shut the hell up with this fake ass outrage. The only one separating themselves from their kids are their law breaking parents who are committing illegals acts. Stay the fuck home and stay with your damn kids instead of blatantly try to break our laws with the expectation of no consequences. The nerve of these people 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, I caught that too.  He does his best to dehumanize people, he couldn’t have picked a better term that we use in describing what we do to fish and animals. 

When you run a business and your run a country like a business there is no human factor its income and expenses. You cant look at business from an emotional standpoint. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

What the fuck do you think happens to Americans who get arrested and sent to jail? They get seperated from their fucking kids!!! I have yet to hear about a jail or prison that allows children to live at the jail with the parents. 

These people are KNOWINGLY bringing their kids along to commit an illegal act and when they are caught and thrown in jail everyone is suprised their children can't live in jail with them. 

Shut the hell up with this fake ass outrage. The only one separating themselves from their kids are their law breaking parents who are committing illegals acts. Stay the fuck home and stay with your damn kids instead of blatantly try to break our laws with the expectation of no consequences. The nerve of these people 

Nobody threw an outrage when otto was detained and murdered in NK. So yes I absolutely agree with you...its all a fake outrage over the treatment of illegals that dont belong here. 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody threw an outrage when otto was detained and murdered in NK. So yes I absolutely agree with you...its all a fake outrage over the treatment of illegals that dont belong here. 

Yep. It's a political outrage. And it's a blatant lie. To simply suggest Trump or Sessions are responsible for the separation of illegals breaking the law is an intent to deceive and advance a far left agenda.

The law is the law. You can't decide what laws you feel like obeying on any given day. 

It is just as shocking that someone can justify these people breaking the law as it is them actually breaking the law. It is the direct definition of complicity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yep. It's a political outrage. And it's a blatant lie. To simply suggest Trump or Sessions are responsible for the separation of illegals breaking the law is an intent to deceive and advance a far left agenda.

The law is the law. You can't decide what laws you feel like obeying on any given day. 

It is just as shocking that someone can justify these people breaking the law as it is them actually breaking the law. It is the direct definition of complicity

Of course. I dont even understand how people can sympathize with any illegal. They broke a law by coming here. They put their own family at risk of being separated deported and the like. Idk what is hard about do not come here unless you have obtained some kind of legal status paperwork that allows you to be here. I really do not and never will understand the minds of the left. Idk how you can embrace people who break laws. One of the things I love is law and order and until we obtain that fully this country should not stop until we achieve that. People have always been sent home. When Ellis island and angel island were open people were sent home for a variety of reasons. If you dont want to be separate from your kids DO NOT COME HERE ILLEGALLY 

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some of these families are asylum seekers and they have a right to seek asylum as that’s not illegal.  They enter the country, file their application and await a decision or court date. Everyone is not jumping the fence as that’s the narrative being generally floated. 

• Thanks 1