Jeff Sessions cited a Bible passage used by American slaveholders to defend Trump’s family separation policy.

RedZone

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, HSFBfan said:

If they stop coming they dont have to worry about what happens to them and their kids. I do support trump border action. 

That may well be true, but you should consider the kids who are already here. Whatever you want to say about their parents, the kids are innocent and their interests should be taken into consideration by those with the power to legislate and enforce the policy. 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This moral outrage is so fake and agenda driven. 

What the fuck do you think happens to Americans who get arrested and sent to jail? They get seperated from their fucking kids!!! I have yet to hear about a jail or prison that allows children to live at the jail with the parents. 

These people are KNOWINGLY bringing their kids along to commit an illegal act and when they are caught and thrown in jail everyone is suprised their children can't live in jail with them. 

Shut the hell up with this fake ass outrage. The only one separating themselves from their kids are their law breaking parents who are committing illegals acts. Stay the fuck home and stay with your damn kids instead of blatantly try to break our laws with the expectation of no consequences. The nerve of these people 

I think you're missing the point. I don't think anyone is surprised that kids can't live with their parents in jail. I think that some people are outraged that the government is willing to separate kids from their parents when the only crime the parents have committed is illegal immigration and when the only reason for committing the crime in the first place is to seek gainful employment or to avoid persecution or both. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Yep. It's a political outrage. And it's a blatant lie. To simply suggest Trump or Sessions are responsible for the separation of illegals breaking the law is an intent to deceive and advance a far left agenda.

The law is the law. You can't decide what laws you feel like obeying on any given day. 

It is just as shocking that someone can justify these people breaking the law as it is them actually breaking the law. It is the direct definition of complicity

The law is the law. But not all laws are just. And you can and will decide whether or not to obey a law on any given day. And sometimes, you should decide not to obey the law, because it is unjust or because there are other, weightier reasons to break it on a given occasion.

Thank God some people had the courage to help slaves escape. And no reasonable person would criticize all those who risked their lives to escape from East Berlin to West Berlin and who broke the law when they did so, in order to reunite with loved ones from whom they were separated or to escape from the oppressive regime under which they lived. 

Give your head a shake, man. 

18 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That may well be true, but you should consider the kids who are already here. Whatever you want to say about their parents, the kids are innocent and their interests should be taken into consideration by those with the power to legislate and enforce the policy. 

I disagree with the understanding that it was not their choice to break our laws but they will have to deal with the decision their parents made. 

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

It's unfortunate the churches tend to be segregated. But I don't think it's a special case. Towns and neighborhoods still tend to be segregated. I think it's still too rare for people of different races or ethnicities to live in the same neighborhood in roughly the same economic circumstances. That would be the best way to cure racism. 

Great points by you as always sir.  Much respect.  But If these races from segregated neighborhoods can find themselves to the local HS Football Stadium on Friday Night what happens 48 hrs later when the Churches open.  I agree fellowship is the only way to cure racism.  Imagine if the treated the Church like a Stadium 

• Like 1