Duncanville vs Evangel Christian @ SMU

RedZone

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I've seen clips of duncanville in 7 on 7 and they look very good.

They may become more balanced than previous years, more inline with the old samples skyline teams when Kincaid was his QB.

This has to stop!!! 

Quick!  Summon SLC and the Refs!!!

(Sorry...I had to...cant forget...)

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Why do you say it has to stop, you don't think duncanville can be a top tier texas team?

It was a joke back to that Skyline/SLC game I refuse to let go lol.

Joking aside.

I say this because Samples is building Skyline 2.0 and not many teams should be able to stop them...

Except an SLC perhaps with "help."

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

It was a joke back to that Skyline/SLC game I refuse to let go lol.

Joking aside.

I say this because Samples is building Skyline 2.0 and not many teams should be able to stop them...

Except an SLC perhaps with "help."

One of the instate recruiting tools I use is lone star prospects bc they rank underclassmen by position in the state of Texas.  Below are the players (positions) for duncanville that are ranked in the classes of 2020/2021.  Samples has a lot brewing over there.

2020:

QB  4 **** 6'2 205

RB 5'8 195

SS 4**** 6'3 185

DL 6'2 285

DL 6'3 265

LB 5'11 220

S 6’0 180

2021:

QB 6'2 195

SB 5'9 160

RB 5'8 175

DT 6’3 260

DE 6’3 220

LB 6'0   215

LB/TE 6'3 220

CB 6'1 160

CB 6'1 175

This is where all the Desoto talent has gone, along also to SOC.  Both of these teams are loaded in 2020-2021 along with LT and north shore whom I also saw well represented in these instate rankings.  Allen and cedar hill were holding their own too. 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

One of the instate recruiting tools I use is lone star prospects bc they rank underclassmen by position in the state of Texas.  Below are the players (positions) for duncanville that are ranked in the classes of 2020/2021.  Samples has a lot brewing over there.

2020:

QB  4 **** 6'2 205

RB 5'8 195

SS 4**** 6'3 185

DL 6'2 285

DL 6'3 265

LB 5'11 220

2021:

QB 6'2 195

SB 5'9 160

RB 5'8 175

LB 6'0   215

LB/DE 6'3 220

CB 6'1 160

CB 6'1 175

This is where all the Desoto talent has gone, along also to SOC.  Both of these teams are loaded in 2020-2021 along with LT and north shore whom I also saw well represented in these instate rankings.  Allen was holding their own too. 

Legendary Coach plus Desoto's "arrogance" (I guess you can call it that) = Pipeline.

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Legendary Coach plus Desoto's "arrogance" (I guess you can call it that) = Pipeline.

Did you read where Desoto was DQ from participating in 7 on7 for a season bc of fighting last week?  This is the same thing that happened to them in BB.  They are declining rapidly!

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Most true football fans know ECA...Duncanville will draw 5k from their school and community.  They want draw across the metroplex like SLC did vs MNW.

Coaches seem to open up to you, which ones are really optimistic about their teams this season.?

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Coaches seem to open up to you, which ones are really optimistic about their teams this season.?

Dunne is really optimistic

watched film of Lynch last week and they have good defensive group - DC feels good about playing the run vs John Curtis

honestly all the usual good teams in DFW / Houston are optimistic 

there is a lot more athletes than I can ever remember in Austin and San Antonio right now.  Judson and Steele look really good.

Longview is very optimistic 

Tyler Lee will be improved!

you can’t get much from Samples except we got to prove it on the field.

14 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Dunne is really optimistic

watched film of Lynch last week and they have good defensive group - DC feels good about playing the run vs John Curtis

honestly all the usual good teams in DFW / Houston are optimistic 

there is a lot more athletes than I can ever remember in Austin and San Antonio right now.  Judson and Steele look really good.

Longview is very optimistic 

Tyler Lee will be improved!

you can’t get much from Samples except we got to prove it on the field.

I think texas may be deeper than usual.  I'd love to see Judson get back to their old teams with Rutledge and rackley.