Even New York golf courses suck

HooverOutlaw

45 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Does anyone here actually golf... 

I wanna play the sport but man golf pisses me off so effin bad the last time I played I swear to god I couldve killed 5 people with the damn club in cold blood with the clearest of concious...

I do

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I thought they said next year was bethpage. Pga championship is at bethpage black next year. I

Yep, the PGA will be at Bethpage next year, and then the following year at Harding Park in San Francisco. I'll be at that one. They'll set up Bethpage much easier for the PGA Championship then they do for the U.S. Open. Look for scores to be double digit under par. 

Just now, 1DayPGA said:

Yep, the PGA will be at Bethpage next year, and then the following year at Harding Park in San Francisco. I'll be at that one. They'll set up Bethpage much easier for the PGA Championship then they do for the U.S. Open. Look for scores to be double digit under par. 

Gotcha. I'll be at the travelers this Saturday in CT. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Does anyone here actually golf... 

I wanna play the sport but man golf pisses me off so effin bad the last time I played I swear to god I couldve killed 5 people with the damn club in cold blood with the clearest of concious...

Yep, I do. Usually once a week, sometimes twice if I’m lucky. My NCGA index is a 6.6, a good day is a 75, bad is an 85... Used to be like you but have mellowed with age. 

On 6/17/2018 at 9:18 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

New York is so ugly. I mean, there's nothing beautiful about it. No positives at all. Can't even drive because of tolls and traffic. Shitty pizza. Yuck!

What traffic and tolls?

Shinnecock Hills is more than 85 miles from New York City.

Try to keep up.

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am not sure YOU know the difference, or have ever been anywhere within the state of NY.

I have traveled extensively, especially through all parts of NY.

If you are so wise on the subject of NYC vs NYS you wouldn’t have made an assinine comment suggesting that there’s too much traffic and too many tolls in the vicinity of Shinnecock Hills.

Unless you’re ... I don’t know, let’s say trolling. 🤔

32 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

If you are so wise on the subject of NYC vs NYS you wouldn’t have made an assinine comment suggesting that there’s too much traffic and too many tolls in the vicinity of Shinnecock Hills.

Unless you’re ... I don’t know, let’s say trolling. 🤔

The guy is a TOOL! He’s one of the idiots that no matter what you say or where you’ve been, he’s been there and done that. Extensively!!