Arizona title games

aZjimbo

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who is better? Saguaro or Mountain Pointe? 

Would have been a good one, just like Bingham and East (false hope thread was a bummer).  Saguaro played 2 OOS opponents this season, which turned out to be their 2 highest rated opponents.  Mountain Pointe will have played Chandler 2X, with a trio of close differential games on the resume vs. some weaker opponents. 

43 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Would have been a good one, just like Bingham and East (false hope thread was a bummer).  Saguaro played 2 OOS opponents this season, which turned out to be their 2 highest rated opponents.  Mountain Pointe will have played Chandler 2X, with a trio of close differential games on the resume vs. some weaker opponents. 

Saguaro played 2 OOS games vs good teams. MP only one. In state MP schedule was much better IMO. Problem is Saguaro is so much better than anyone in 4A. I'd still give MP the edge in a head to head matchup.

I agree  Jimbo.   I'd take MP as well, but you know who I would be rooting for.   Saguaro looked senior D1 heavy, so even if they schedule next year, it will have been a year off.   I wonder if Saguaro requested a game?   

Yes like with Bingham, MP is going to Houston if they beat Chandler, agreed.  

I will mention this, the same parent of a senior fbs recruit I spoke with who gave me the transfer rumor had no idea about a possible trip to Texas.  I would think a parent would need to know by now.    

I don't see STA accepting the invite assuming they win states.  AHP turned down the invite 2 yrs ago.  If they win states and STA wins but declines and AHP declines... then I'm thinking a 6A title winner would be the highest ranked team, even if it's Carol City, but if Mainland runs the table that's your rep in Houston I would think if STA and AHP (assuming win states) decline.