$100 Donation to Programs

Jaime7485

Jaime here. I go to NYU's Sports Business graduate school and looking for help. Working on a market research project through NYU and need COACH FEEDBACK from coaches. I wrestled in college but need to branch my coach network outside of that sport.

Your help, shares and passing along are appreciated and will help tremendously.
I need coaches at all levels. Division I, II, III, NAIA, NJCAA, CCC, High School, and more.

For every team that completes it I'll throw your name in a hat and write a $100 donation to your team if you're picked. It takes about 3 minutes to do. Thank you!
Link to survey: Survey Link

2 minutes ago, Jaime7485 said:
Jaime here. I go to NYU's Sports Business graduate school and looking for help. Working on a market research project through NYU and need COACH FEEDBACK from coaches. I wrestled in college but need to branch my coach network outside of that sport.

Your help, shares and passing along are appreciated and will help tremendously.
I need coaches at all levels. Division I, II, III, NAIA, NJCAA, CCC, High School, and more.

For every team that completes it I'll throw your name in a hat and write a $100 donation to your team if you're picked. It takes about 3 minutes to do. Thank you!
Link to survey: Survey Link

Can I get Cash? 

Tax purposes I hope u understand