From East coast to West coast with one stop in between

sausmann9

2002 was the season - CALAGA were the places to be!  CA LA and GA that is.

Kickoff Friday night takes us right to it!  Title time!!! 

Kickoff Friday 8pm EST. 

2002 Brookwood GA v Parkview GA for the 5A state title.  Two of north GA's finest; Cruzing and Flowing!  Talent v talent, speed v speed!  The energy level of this one was off the charts!  Five minutes apart and ready to lock horns for the second time this season!  There's a new #12 in town for the Panthers as well.  This is Parkviews cherry on top of the cake!

Kickoff Saturday taking us west on I-20 and then south on the Five Five :) 

Kickoff Saturday 8pm EST

2002 Evangel Christian Academy LA v West Monroe LA - 5A title with ECA bringing all the stars out on this one.  Chad Cook one tough kid though!  Booty and Hester one heck of a duo.

Kickoff Sunday taking us right into Cali for the battle for #1.

Kickoff Sunday 5pm EST

2002 De La Salle CA v Long Beach Poly CA - "When the Game Stands Tall" is what its about.  Win streak in the 120's and Poly looking to start DLS over; however, Brent Cecil one of the most underrated DLS quarterbacks over the years and he and Terrence Kelly are hookin' up for this showdown.  Poly once again bringing the big boys for this game.   My second favorite DLS v Poly game of all time!

I think this is the longest I've ever been in the redzone without putting points on any board!  

• Haha 1