Social Engineering : Creating Human Dogs

Editor

81vKxtCB7dL.thumb.jpg.50be29e6ef1d8c90a295cd4287462a10.jpg

Creating Human Dogs Through Social Engineering analysis by @Socialdamus

I ask myself, 150 years ago - what did 3/5 of a human being really mean ?

Did it only mean that a slave was not considered a complete human being because they were being used as a tool ? 

Or did it mean that a full blooded human being could not become a slave - mentally or physically ? 

And if that is true, do you have to be something "other than" a human to accept slavery ? 

I often wonder, were slaves created genetically ? Through a breeding process that consisted of gene splicing -  is that why they were considered 3/5 ?

And if so, what animal was used in the process - to create a kind of a human - who would be obedient to it's master ?

Is the answer right here in my everyday dialogue ? 

The most popular word for me to call a black person - is a DOG .. could this be a sign that my animal consciousness is aware of something that my human consciousness is not ? - or vise versa.

Or even more so, could this entire analysis be a case of just watching too many Spider-Man movies ? 

Or lastly .. has years of being subjected to black urban thinking and living within it's abnormal norms - socially engineered me into accepting it's human degradation programming ?

Which seems to be designed with the intent to brainwash black people into believing that they are human DOGS 

#TheDogInMe 

• Editor changed the title to Social Engineering : Creating Human Dogs