dbcaptiron and his Fox...

noonereal

dbcaptiron posted this pic of the "coyote" that he had to put down. 

he was threatening his train set. 

coyote-run1.jpg

Guess what, this coyote's picture was taken in Connecticut. dbcaptiron resides outside of Philly. 

https://sciencetrio.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/coywolf-encounter-in-connecticut/

Can you imagine lying like this? Well, as Trump is his deity I can see why he thought it OK. 

It does speak volumes to his person. 

I would never embarrass a fellow poster like this if they did not post as a venomous serpent.

Captiron, either stop your venom or do not direct it at me and I will stop "outing" you.

3 times I tried to conjole you and lead you to adult postings, there times you fell backwards. 

It's your choice. 

peace 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dumbass 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

dbcaptiron posted this pic of the "coyote" that he had to put down. 

he was threatening his train set.  

ROFL xDxDxD

Dumbass does not even know what he is talking about....time for a little more 'homework' reading for you...

The Eastern Coyote (or Coywolf) is also known as the Connecticut Coywolf as that is where the were first spotted (and photographed) xD and you think I had time to grab a camera in the middle of being attacked? xD

guess you never bothered to read the links, so will have to repost the most telling one...

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/coyote_occurrence.pdf

typical dumbass.....RAGE ON fool !!!

giphy.gif

FYI: I also did NOT put it down ...If you need to know how it ended, when he finally relented my first thought was to get my dog in the house and did, while the coyote watched and was still stuck inside the (chainlink) fence line.  I can tell you that these animals are also incredibly smart, as we  eyed each other (from about 10ft away) I slowly made my way to the back gate and opened it for him...he understood EXACTLY what I was doing and bolted right past me as soon as I opened it...

About an hour later I saw another one exit from under my poolhouse crawlspace and exit the yard...apparently they were trying to set up a den there ...the crawlspace has since been secured...

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I would never embarrass a fellow poster like this.....

Actually you would jump at the chance where ever possible (there's that omnipresent 'intellectual dishonesty on full display again xD), but unfortunately in this case (like most of yours) you only embarrass yourself, and prove what an idiot you are.....

RAGE ON FOOL !!!!

giphy.gif 

coyote_occurrence.pdf

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Dumbass 

ROFL xDxDxD

Dumbass does not even know what he is talking about....time for a little more 'homework' reading for you...

The Eastern Coyote (or Coywolf) is also known as the Connecticut Coywolf as that is where the were first spotted (and photographed) xD and you think I had time to grab a camera in the middle of being attacked? xD

guess you never bothered to read the links, so will have to repost the most telling one...

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/coyote_occurrence.pdf

typical dumbass.....RAGE ON fool !!!

giphy.gif

FYI: I also did NOT put it down ...If you need to know how it ended, when he finally relented my first thought was to get my dog in the house and did, while the coyote watched and was still stuck inside the (chainlink) fence line.  I can tell you that these animals are also incredibly smart, as we  eyed each other (from about 10ft away) I slowly made my way to the back gate and opened it for him...he understood EXACTLY what I was doing and bolted right past me as soon as I opened it...

About an hour later I saw another one exit from under my poolhouse crawlspace and exit the yard...apparently they were trying to set up a den there ...the crawlspace has since been secured...

Actually you would jump at the chance where ever possible (there's that omnipresent 'intellectual dishonesty on full display again xD), but unfortunately in this case (like most of yours) you only embarrass yourself, and prove what an idiot you are.....

RAGE ON FOOL !!!!

giphy.gif 

coyote_occurrence.pdf

you posted a bogus picture and I busted you

own it

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

you posted a bogus picture and I busted you

own it

Only an 'intellectually dishonest' person (who is fooling themselves), would think they/you 'busted' anything....

The picture was far from bogus and very real....

But as you prefer to highlight your own stupidity.... I took the extra time to dig up the photo of one taken about 500 ft from my property.....

image.png.bc90f49ae114562c926f0d96eaa9d4f6.png

Feel free to access this pics metadata, which will certainly show the geolocation of where it was taken....since you're such a sleuth....

giphy.gif

RAGE ON  FOOL  !!!

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Personally, I knew it was a fox that spooked you. Just wanted other to see what they were dealing with because you pull the same crap with so many that you pull with me.

You can believe whatever you wish....

As you consistently show a denial of truth's, and are dishonest with yourself on a daily basis...well that's just par for the course with you (you know like the golf course where all those real foxes hang out).

On the other hand you know, you COULD attempt to 'prove' that your beliefs (as in you being the one who 'really knows' what I was engaged with, verses my own first hand account) are valid.....but I won't hold my breath.....as it is not what intellectually dishonest people do...

Intellectually dishonest people skate away and run and hide from the truth.  So skate away my friend, content in knowing you are full of shit, but just don't care...that's just what you do so why stop now...

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Personally, I knew it was a fox that spooked you. 

Oh and I almost forgot.....

Foxes will not attack a full grown human (only rabid or rare case), but a Coywolf will....so yeah there is that 9_9...but I'm sure you already 'knew that too' ....

So Yes 'Busted' is the right word...but for who?

37 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Oh and I almost forgot.....

Foxes will not attack a full grown human (only rabid or rare case), but a Coywolf will....so yeah there is that 9_9...but I'm sure you already 'knew that too' ....

So Yes 'Busted' is the right word...but for who?

Of course I did, dope, that is why I called the creature in your fictions fable a red fox. They are notoriously skittish. They are good to have around, keep down the less desirable rodents.

Honest, for every troll like!e yourself missed that? Lol

A stupid troll, the best kind to kick around!

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

of course I did, dope, that is why I called the creature in your fictions fable a red fox. They are notoriously skittish. They are good to have around, keep down the less desirable rodents.

Honest, for every troll like!e yourself missed that? Lol

A stupid troll, the best kind to kick around!

Oh tremendous....the old "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit" response....

This gibberish makes absolute sense....to no one....(and only 'no one real' ¬¬)  

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

Just man up, you got caught.

Oh the gift that just keeps on giving.....

This is great....So just what exactly is it that you have convinced yourself that I have been 'caught' in?

Your incorrect assumptions?  Like me 'putting down' the animal ?  Or that you have proof (outside your mind) that it was 'really a fox'?

I could lay it out for you very easily but that would be to easy....just go ahead and outline your accusations (instead of just saying 'gotcha') so we can all get a good laugh....

Yes I posted the first pic of a Coywolf you will find if you google it, as illustration of the animal in question...so where's the 'gotcha'?......

All in your head from assumptions?   Did your own head 'getcha'again?

Right about now is when you usually skate to start another thread, but as you seem to have some stamina on this one.....please do go on, and blast away at me with your wonderful explaination of how you 'got me'......   

I'm going to get some more Popcorn (canine style yeah)...this is going to be a great show!

giphy.gif

For anyone else interested in the topic, here is a pretty decent link from a fairly reputable source:

http://marketbusinessnews.com/the-coywolf-a-wolf-coyote-dog-hybrid-is-americas-top-dog/109998

Although this South Jersey one looks smaller in the pic than the one that attacked (which I estimated at about 55-60 lbs, with my dog being 42 pounds as a baseline side by side) and closer to the (what I assumed was the female) spotted later, If you have been around these animals, you can tell by the smaller ears, bushy tail that basically hits the ground, and coat markings, that it definitely has more than just pure coyote genes in it... 

image.png.bc90f49ae114562c926f0d96eaa9d4f6.png

I have been told by local naturalists, that there is not a single coyote around here that does not have 'mixed genes' and 'some' percentage of wolf in them...

Kinda reminds me of the great 'mixed genes' debate we have around here for us humans xD