84% of Americans

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Support turning over illegals to authorities......ex Clinton aide made this statement. I knew this had to be a big number but higher than I thought. This is great news 

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/394624-mark-penn-84-percent-support-turning-undocumented-immigrants-over-authorities?amp

Why are you so obsessed with illegals all the way in the northeast part of the country where no illegal wants to come anywhere near?

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Most caring people express that concern...ILLEGAL INVADERS cause concern, 20-30 million of them and what its costs, if they get the right to vote,which Dems are hoping for, is not good, America is starting to lose its culture, many don't like multiculturalism as historically, it cause more disruption,i.e. The Ottoman and Roman Empires and on and on....No, HSFB is correct in expressing his concerns and only the far left and Democrats are not....

They cant vote and continue more to the economy than @HSFBfan

Why not deport him in trade for some that will work and pay taxes?

26 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Most caring people express that concern...ILLEGAL INVADERS cause concern, 20-30 million of them and what its costs, if they get the right to vote,which Dems are hoping for, is not good, America is starting to lose its culture, many don't like multiculturalism as historically, it cause more disruption,i.e. The Ottoman and Roman Empires and on and on....No, HSFB is correct in expressing his concerns and only the far left and Democrats are not....

I guess he doesnt understand how many illegals are in my county and in my area as a whole

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I guess he doesnt understand how many illegals are in my county and in my area as a whole

Maybe you will join them on getting a real job and paying taxes. 

Ya know. Contributing. If not you should be deported first. 

We need people here that are contributing and not just eating pizza from dominos.