Interesting approach for companies looking to hire

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Dropping college requirements and other incentives to get people into the work force 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/employers-eager-to-hire-try-a-new-policy-no-experience-necessary-1532862000

It would certainly ameliorate the student loan crisis. You have to go with what is available is what this is coming down to. The cost of college has become unaffordable to the average working class kid, let alone those beneath that status.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It would certainly ameliorate the student loan crisis. You have to go with what is available is what this is coming down to. The cost of college has become unaffordable to the average working class kid, let alone those beneath that status.  

I agree.....it let's people get into the workforce without paying thousands to go to college. It's the start of the walk away from the college model that was shoved down peoples throats. I also like that job offers are coming faster. For me personally I went on an interview Wednesday and got an offer Thursday night. People wanna know faster the result of the interview. I think the article describes a really good approach