On FCSA: Cass Tech MI 42, Novi CC MI 14 - Start of 4th

ECHS05

This game is being shown on Fox Sports Atlantic or can be seen on the Fox Sports GO app...

Although its probably pointless to tune in at this point... Cass Tech is rocking Novi Catholic Central 42-14 going into the 4th quarter.

Its worth noting Novi CC is without their starting QB... although it wouldnt have made this much of a difference. Cass Tech is here to play... they simply have far more talent than Novi CC & its showing.

Cass Tech is clearly the better team and much more talented. Probably win 10/10 times

That said, I do think the QB situation could make a big difference. Novi's injured QB was a pretty solid passer. Novi's backup QB has almost zero ability passing the ball. Their offense can't pick up a first down and the defense is staying out on the field the whole time. Novi CC is already outclassed in terms of talent, and this vanilla offense with just handoffs up the gut or off tackle are going nowhere. Cass Tech knows they have nothing to worry about through the air and are just stacking the box and dominating the LOS.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah agreed... having the starting QB couldve changed the dynamic of this game. NoviCC is better than this... but I took Cass Tech in the Pick 'Em so Its all good.

Wish I would've seen the post about the QB. Would've for sure went with Cass Tech.

What's your overall thoughts on Cass Tech? I'm impressed with their athletes, and they have pretty big lines. Kinda hard to judge on this one, because Novi CC had nowhere near the talent/speed to matchup....kinda reminds me of watching Colerain play Elder in that regard.