Why I hate my Vegan 🌱Neighbor

LiberalDonaldTrump

Dude preaches to the town to grow their own vegetables 🌽 and stop eating meat from the super markets because God didn’t make animals for us to eat them that why there’s plants

but this MotherFucker and his god damn Cats 🐈 lol  

dude was taking out his Recyclables to the street  and I peeped at the top of the can and noticed hey this guy feeds his cat the same brand as mine , I look closer and it’s purina  the same Kind.. Purina Shredder Chicken and Tuna

wtf dude preaches the Choir all day long, about how we murder animals to survive while this mofo is doing the same thing with his cats    😝🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Dude preaches to the town to grow their own vegetables 🌽 and stop eating meat from the super markets because God didn’t make animals for us to eat them that why there’s plants

but this MotherFucker and his god damn Cats 🐈 lol  

dude was taking out his Recyclables to the street  and I peeped at the top of the can and noticed hey this guy feeds his cat the same brand as mine , I look closer and it’s purina  the same Kind.. Purina Shredder Chicken and Tuna

wtf dude preaches the Choir all day long, about how we murder animals to survive while this mofo is doing the same thing with his cats    😝🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You have a cat?  Gotta admit I didn’t see that coming.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You sleep directly on your mattress without sheets? That's disgusting. #bedbugs

That’s the dogs room and bed there’s 3 dogs non stop going on and off the bed ... I ain’t got no time to fix their sheets every 5 minutes 

and their not laying on bare mattress.. there’s a comfortaor sheet on matters and the sheets are in the wash 

anything Else

Dad?

• Haha 2