#1 Lee Co vs #3 Northside Warner Robins 2018

GHSFPS

9 hours ago, GHSFPS said:

#1 Lee Co vs #3 Northside Warner Robins
Hard Hitting Game with lots of Action!!
watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMI2tJ1-ug
Enjoy and Share

Northside no joke when they get into the playoffs, they bring the hits for sure.  I've seen a few of their games, esp playoff games where I remember defense lighting shit up.  One of the best I've ever seen was the Northside v dem Waycross Gators back in 07'.  Holy shit hit after solid hit.  One of the best games but also one of the hardest hitting games I've ever seen for sure.

the other Northside game was the 97 or 98 game v. WR Demons.  Rab will tell you as well, there had to be 20k fans there at about 6 deep.  Our flight mechanics told us they heard the hits on the flight line that night. 

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

Northside no joke when they get into the playoffs, they bring the hits for sure.  I've seen a few of their games, esp playoff games where I remember defense lighting shit up.  One of the best I've ever seen was the Northside v dem Waycross Gators back in 07'.  Holy shit hit after solid hit.  One of the best games but also one of the hardest hitting games I've ever seen for sure.

the other Northside game was the 97 or 98 game v. WR Demons.  Rab will tell you as well, there had to be 20k fans there at about 6 deep.  Our flight mechanics told us they heard the hits on the flight line that night. 

That 1999 Lowndes vs Northside WR was a classic. Lowndes was down 28-3 at halftime against undefeated Northside, and came back to win 31-28

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

That 1999 Lowndes vs Northside WR was a classic. Lowndes was down 28-3 at halftime against undefeated Northside, and came back to win 31-28

Ah yes another excellent game!!!  At the half we all thought Northside was moving on and playing Brunswick the following week and then the second half started.