UFC has reached the corrupt level of boxing...

NorCalRuss

Jon Jones fails another drug test and they try to claim it’s in his system from 17 months ago. When he had 8 passes before this fail it was reported. 

What does UFC do after previously stating Jones would never headline another card? They move the entire card to LA a week before fight. 

Thousands of fans and lot of fighters-families have already booked flights, hotels, cars, etc in Las Vegas for the scheduled fight. 

I didnt see a quote from fighter that backed UFC or Jones on this when looking last night and most are hammering White and UFC. 

I’ll add that Ufc is claiming that the amount of steroid found was the size of a grain of salt divided 50 million times. Ufc previously suspended a fighter for 1/3 or what was found in Jones for 2 years.  

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/ufc-232-mark-hunt-rips-dana-white-jon-jones/amp

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Jon Jones fails another drug test and they try to claim it’s in his system from 17 months ago. When he had 8 passes before this fail it was reported. 

What does UFC do after previously stating Jones would never headline another card? They move the entire card to LA a week before fight. 

Thousands of fans and lot of fighters-families have already booked flights, hotels, cars, etc in Las Vegas for the scheduled fight. 

I didnt see a quote from fighter that backed UFC or Jones on this when looking last night and most are hammering White and UFC. 

I’ll add that Ufc is claiming that the amount of steroid found was the size of a grain of salt divided 50 million times. Ufc previously suspended a fighter for 1/3 or what was found in Jones for 2 years.  

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/ufc-232-mark-hunt-rips-dana-white-jon-jones/amp

Totally agree. JJ is the baddest man on the planet but man he’s a complete idiot. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Totally agree. JJ is the baddest man on the planet but man he’s a complete idiot. 

I use to think he was baddest and best well rounded fighter. Makes you wonder how long he was masking the use and would he have been badest if clean. Some of the things he did to champion fighters was unbelievable. Walked right through them and amazing strength. Pretty much tarnishes his career imo. 

Cocain and dui’s and juice multiple times now.