My way to early college predictions.

Clemson is a lock I don't see anyone in Conference stopping them... 

Alabama.... As much as I don't want them to get in... They'll probably get in unless Georgia can get over the hump. 

Georgia(4) simply because theyre not gonna let 2 SEC teams be 2&3... 

And my wild card pick... 

Oregon.... if Oregon holds it together and goes undefeated I don't see why they couldn't be in the playoffs. But that's a big if... They'll have a stiff test tomorrow... 

On the outside looking in:

Ohio State-  As a Buckeye it pains me... We have all the pieces to make it but the coaching change hurts me... And keeps me from saying we're gonna make it... 

Florida- Florida is probably gonna get mauled by Georgia and Kentucky has been on fire I think those 2 teams will keep Florida from going anywhere... 

Washington State.- I think the Cougars keep it together this year to get a respectable ranking but Oregon is gonna keep em out... 

Notre Dame- B R I A N K E L L Y.... y'all need a new coach. 

Oklahoma. 

LSU

Teams that could potentially break in: 

Texas-im watching them. Texas could sneak in.

Texas A&M -All the right pieces,Good coach but a tough conference schedule. Alabama,Georgia and LSU. It'll be a tough grind... But if they can make it through and win the SEC championship no way you leave them out. Even with a loss to Clemson. 

Washington- can Jacob Eason lead the Huskies pass Oregon? That's the biggest threat to their chances... 

33 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Clemson is a lock I don't see anyone in Conference stopping them... 

Alabama.... As much as I don't want them to get in... They'll probably get in unless Georgia can get over the hump. 

Georgia(4) simply because theyre not gonna let 2 SEC teams be 2&3... 

And my wild card pick... 

Oregon.... if Oregon holds it together and goes undefeated I don't see why they couldn't be in the playoffs. But that's a big if... They'll have a stiff test tomorrow... 

On the outside looking in:

Ohio State-  As a Buckeye it pains me... We have all the pieces to make it but the coaching change hurts me... And keeps me from saying we're gonna make it... 

Florida- Florida is probably gonna get mauled by Georgia and Kentucky has been on fire I think those 2 teams will keep Florida from going anywhere... 

Washington State.- I think the Cougars keep it together this year to get a respectable ranking but Oregon is gonna keep em out... 

Notre Dame- B R I A N K E L L Y.... y'all need a new coach. 

Oklahoma. 

LSU

Teams that could potentially break in: 

Texas-im watching them. Texas could sneak in.

Texas A&M -All the right pieces,Good coach but a tough conference schedule. Alabama,Georgia and LSU. It'll be a tough grind... But if they can make it through and win the SEC championship no way you leave them out. Even with a loss to Clemson. 

Washington- can Jacob Eason lead the Huskies pass Oregon? That's the biggest threat to their chances... 

Utah looked very physical last night. 

They could easily run the table in the Pac 12.