Throwback Thursday: West Monroe vs Evangel Christian

Reb72

12 hours ago, Reb72 said:

talk about classics...  I really miss this rivalry

West Monroe vs Evangel Christian

this was a damn good game in 04' but I think the 99' game b/n WM and ECA was the best one of that rivalry, at least of the games I got to see b/n those two teams.  I know WM lost that game but damn that was an awesome game to say the least.  WM held in check the high powered ECA offense w/ Bubba Gump behind center.  WM could have had that game too :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

this was a damn good game in 04' but I think the 99' game b/n WM and ECA was the best one of that rivalry, at least of the games I got to see b/n those two teams.  I know WM lost that game but damn that was an awesome game to say the least.  WM held in check the high powered ECA offense w/ Bubba Gump behind center.  WM could have had that game too :)

and the Coach of the Eagles, Dennis Dunn, will once again be facing West Monroe this year with his new team the Pineville Rebels

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reb72 said:

and the Coach of the Eagles, Dennis Dunn, will once again be facing West Monroe this year with his new team the Pineville Rebels

Ah yes indeed but can he/will he do at Pineville what he did at ECA :)  ECA he kind of had "free reign" to pick and choose talent to some degree, Pineville is a talented area but will he get his athletes every season to do what he was used to doing.  

Did Dunn every coach at a public school?