Biden is the only guy who can follow Trump--I'm convinced

Testadura

I voted for Bernie the last time in the primary, but Biden's getting my vote this time--he's earned it.  He and Trump would make some duo:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Testadura said:

I voted for Bernie the last time in the primary, but Biden's getting my vote this time--he's earned it.  He and Trump would make some duo:

He also told another guy to vote for someone else 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

He also told another guy to vote for someone else 

The world is going thru a paradigm shift, and almost everyone from the Western world is dumber at this crucial time.  That isn't an accident.

The post-modernists wanted to show us that life is without meaning and truth, and is all about power and injustice and oppression, and they persuaded us, I guess.  We now have no coping mechanisms to run our own lives and keep societies together by historical standards, or to help us give a shit.  So, we'll definitely need to give up more Freedom and allow the Elites to guide us thru these tough times and show us the proper way to live.

22 minutes ago, Testadura said:

The world is going thru a paradigm shift, and almost everyone from the Western world is dumber at this crucial time.  That isn't an accident.

The post-modernists wanted to show us that life is without meaning and truth, and is all about power and injustice and oppression, and they persuaded us, I guess.  We now have no coping mechanisms to run our own lives and keep societies together by historical standards, or to help us give a shit.  So, we'll definitely need to give up more Freedom and allow the Elites to guide us thru these tough times and show us the proper way to live.

Very true statement