SFL all decade team

Columbiafan

26 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What would you have done different with the list (taking into account they only included Dade and Broward)

Just seems like they couldn't figure out whether to pick kids that had great HS seasons or wanted guys that had the best College/NFL careers.    Bobby Hart was a solid player at STA, but I wouldn't consider him to have been this dominant force to be on a list like this ya know?

Ehh looking at it again it's not bad.   I didn't see the other ones.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

What would you have done different with the list (taking into account they only included Dade and Broward)

So obviously one is Joyner graduated with guys like James White, Bernard,  in 09.   

Now 2010 guys like Dorsett, Green, or even Ruddock might apply.  

The other thing that's kinda dumb IMO.   What is South Florida most know for?  Skill players right?   DBs, RBs, WRs, edge, etc.  

Why would they have 10 spots for OL and only 3-4 for cbs, rbs, WRs, DE's etc?    Just seems weird to me I dunno.    

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

So obviously one is Joyner graduated with guys like James White, Bernard,  in 09.   

Now 2010 guys like Dorsett, Green, or even Ruddock might apply.  

The other thing that's kinda dumb IMO.   What is South Florida most know for?  Skill players right?   DBs, RBs, WRs, edge, etc.  

Why would they have 10 spots for OL and only 3-4 for cbs, rbs, WRs, DE's etc?    Just seems weird to me I dunno.    

Maybe because OL is 5 guys in a lineup and RB is 1 so they probably doubled the numbers to apply 1st/2nd team if I had to guess

I actually just did a all decade for columbia, I only didn't post it on here because I didn't think people would recognize a lot of names on the list since they didn't play past high school or didn't go to a major college but it's up on my website, we will have baseball all decade released on Friday, and softball and basketball on the next 2 Fridays afterwards