Supreme Court decisions

HSFBfan

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well than put in a lawsuit and win 

But obv the first case is significantly bigger news 

They realize that it is difficult for individuals to waste their time suing. Unless they could be forced to pay me big $$, it makes no sense from a time perspective. But it has caused me to only answer numbers I have saved or recognize. Sad, ... yes the second decision is more important. Not sure who it will benefit given how this election is shaping up. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

They realize that it is difficult for individuals to waste their time suing. Unless they could be forced to pay me big $$, it makes no sense from a time perspective. But it has caused me to only answer numbers I have saved or recognize. Sad, ... yes the second decision is more important. Not sure who it will benefit given how this election is shaping up. 

it benefits the electoral college and holds people accountable to make sure the electors vote for the candidate the people of the state vote for. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I understand that, but I am not sure if it ends up helping Biden or Trump or neither in this cycle. 

Oh ok sorry. I misunderstood what you originally said

It could help trump as I'm sure there are electors in swing states who may not be the biggest fan of trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8494625/Supreme-Court-rules-Electoral-College-members-rogue-faithless-votes.html