For you aficionados of tasty dining. A few recommendations, if you would?...

To celebrate my impending birthday. My college roommate, his lovely spouse, and my current squEEEEZE of record. Have invited yours truly, to a three day partaking of the cuisine in Savannah and Charleston, to celebrate Old Rabid's birthday! They say it's the birthday boy's choice! So, what say YOU? And keep in mind, I've already partooken of all of the local eateries in my current hometown of Sparta! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

In Charleston.

The Fleet House on the river front. No reservations required. Solid Navy feel and great food. Loved the grilled chicken the most but everything I've eaten there is really good.

High Cotton is a real hooty tooty place. Great food, but need a reservation. Make it a week out if possible.

Never had a bad meal there.

Charleston has a ton of great historical places.

On 5/3/2021 at 4:23 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

In Charleston.

The Fleet House on the river front. No reservations required. Solid Navy feel and great food. Loved the grilled chicken the most but everything I've eaten there is really good.

High Cotton is a real hooty tooty place. Great food, but need a reservation. Make it a week out if possible.

Never had a bad meal there.

Charleston has a ton of great historical places.

Many thanks MR. Scratchy!

• Like 1