The Gospel From Kirby...or...WHATEVER !!!

Rufus69

Well...Kirby says...we going.  We may go even if FSU boycotts.  He says we hope to take 40-50 players.  Some of them who have actually seen the playing field this season.  The sad part of this soap opera is....NONE of this shit is the Orange Bowl's fault.  Yet they're gonna take the hit...even if Georgia and Florida State play the game.  It's a mess.  As a Dawg fan...I'm pissed that any Committee who believes that Georgia is not one of the best 4 teams in the nation.  You win 29 in a row...12 this season...and all of a sudden...you're chopped liver.

I'll admit....I MIGHT watch the Orange Bowl on TV...if they play it.  But there is NO WAY in Buddha's Plan that I would buy a ticket and travel to Miami to see that spectacle in person.  And I'm a pretty Diehard Dawg !!!  They should have gone to a playoff system a LONG time ago.  Even the brilliant Brian Kelly explained it.  To paraphrase the eloquent coach...we got 5 Power Conferences and we got 4 spots.  YEAH, this shit was gonna happen sooner or later.

And if Brian Kelly knows this..........

Rufus>>