Not football BUT, it IS...

ORabidOne

baketbol season!:) Here's a shout out to the Colquitt County lady Packers, for their 65-45 win over Tallahassee Rickards tonight in the Vereen Christmas Tourney in Moultrie! The lady Packers avenge their four point OT loss last month to Rickards! Rickards falls to 12-3 on the season, while the lady Packers go to 11-3! This sets up a big Region 1 7A showdown next week in Kingsland, with 10-2 Camden County, in the region opener for both teams! Hopefully, the Packers can keep up their momentum, before their trek to the Big Apple in a coupla weeks, to play two powerhouse clubs from Virginia and Maryland!

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

baketbol season!:) Here's a shout out to the Colquitt County lady Packers, for their 65-45 win over Tallahassee Rickards tonight in the Vereen Christmas Tourney in Moultrie! The lady Packers avenge their four point OT loss last month to Rickards! Rickards falls to 12-3 on the season, while the lady Packers go to 11-3! This sets up a big Region 1 7A showdown next week in Kingsland, with 10-2 Camden County, in the region opener for both teams! Hopefully, the Packers can keep up their momentum, before their trek to the Big Apple in a coupla weeks, to play two powerhouse clubs from Virginia and Maryland!

@PrepGridiron   As Union leader I demand u move this shitty as non football thread to the OT section 

#rulesRrules

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol this guy should be watched... guy creeps on lil girls at their basketball game and swim meets 

#RabThePedo

Lil Donny, you MAY be able to see a tad more clearly, if you were to get your hayd outta my ASS!:)

As for creeping on lil girls! EVERYBODY KNOWS I HATE black girls! And guess how many white girls play basketbol in Colquitt county?xD

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’ll fuck every one u know and care about then  wipe off the love juices against your pale old face 

You certainly do fixate upon HOMOsexuality quite a bit there Skippy! Why don't to go play with your lil buddy DEVIL DAWG, the Transexual SEAL, and the HOMO Ranger on Fox News?