New NAFTA possibly

HSFBfan

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

no other way to read this than Agent Orange yet again creating drama over nothing

It's just what he does.

Claims the sky is falling and only he can fix it.

The man is.... well, some might call him ____________. I prefer to call him troubled. It can't be easy living with the need of so much attention. 

Just now, noonereal said:

no other way to read this than Agent Orange yet again creating drama over nothing

It's just what he does.

The man is.... well, some might call him ____________. I prefer to call him troubled. It can't be easy living with the need of so much attention. 

or maybe the agreement doesnt make sense for America

Just now, HSFBfan said:

or maybe the agreement doesnt make sense for America

Honest, I know you don't like to think and all but seriously... 

We are the strongest and most successful country on earth and Trump has to save us? From everything, apparently? 

Guess what, presidents come in all the time and tweak agreements, change approaches, send the guard to the boarder. No one does it making so much noise or with the claim that everything is broken and he is only person who can fix it.

Think if this guy was your neighbor. 

You would steer clear of him knowing he was grandiose and a tool. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Honest, I know you don't like to think and all but seriously... 

We are the strongest and most successful country on earth and Trump has to save us? From everything, apparently? 

Guess what, presidents come in all the time and tweak agreements, change approaches, send the guard to the boarder. No one does it making so much noise or with the claim that everything is broken and he is only person who can fix it.

Think if this guy was your neighbor. 

You would steer clear of him knowing he was grandiose and a tool. 

I would love him as my neighbor. He would be a huge upgrade to the asshats I have as neighbors. Hes welcome to move next door to me at any time. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Will you be handing out flowers at the airport chanting his name ? 

londonkirtan.jpg?w=800

I would pay for the limo to go pick him up and bring him home. I would love to see my neighbors reaction and the for sale signs go up. It would make the neighborhood so much better. There would be champagne and a huge party

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I would pay for the limo to go pick him up and bring him home. I would love to see my neighbors reaction and the for sale signs go up. It would make the neighborhood so much better. There would be champagne and a huge party

So you are a Moonie too. No surprise, that's for sure. 

rev_moon_corontation.jpg

Hare Krishna little buddy!

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

It's just what he does.

New TOPIC of NAFTA and nothing but handfuls of 'agent orange' bitching posts......brilliant and WTG...

and you wonder why all you do....

giphy.gif

is get Bitch-slapped...

giphy.gif