Op-Ed on Paul Ryan

BUFORDGAWOLVES

For glorydays Jersey is just as bad if not worse...

total clusterfuck with the teacher’s and other public pensions.  Basically bankrupting the entire state and the politicians have done nothing but kick the can down the road.  Of course you know who is taking all the blame in the MSM right?

we had a pretty funny thread about it a little while back you would probably enjoy 

not sure on the title, but I will see if I can dig it up 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

For glorydays Jersey is just as bad if not worse...

total clusterfuck with the teacher’s and other public pensions.  Basically bankrupting the entire state and the politicians have done nothing but kick the can down the road.  Of course you know who is taking all the blame in the MSM right?

we had a pretty funny thread about it a little while back you would probably enjoy 

not sure on the title, but I will see if I can dig it up 

A story as old as time.  

Pretty much how it goes, the politicians overpromise and underfund.

Spoiler: 

Disaster ensues!

I've got 20ish years to go.  Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

40 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

we had a long talk about the current situation in New York.  

Thankfully we are in much better shape than that.

Found it but can’t copy the link from phone...thread title was “here comes the wall”

refers to immigrants flooding the local schools and breaches the topic starting on page two when nooner offered similar complaints.  probably funnier schtick if you knew the NJ players and local politicians but you should get the jist 

I’ll bump it back up top 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Found it but can’t copy the link from phone...thread title was “here comes the wall”

refers to immigrants flooding the local schools and breaches the topic starting on page two when nooner offered similar complaints.  probably funnier schtick if you knew the NJ players and local politicians but you should get the jist 

I’ll bump it back up top 

My sister and her family have been living in South New Jersey for about a year and a half.  Went out last summer and had a really good time, crazy how much shit you can get to in under two hours.  

They're not totally caught up on the local/state politics, but I imagine it won't be long with a property tax bill that high.