While HSFB is sleeping I’m out here doing hustling my job skills

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Trust me.  It is ALL worth it.  It’s awful and amazing and frustrating and rewarding and I wouldn’t gonna go back for a second to my life without her!

That's awesome for you. It's just certainly not for me. I have never liked the idea of kids and now being in my 30s I still dont like the idea of it. I dont knock people that have them I just personally would never want one

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cant wait to be done with the school part lol its getting old. I'm not a school guy. Sitting in a classroom being lectured too is horrible. I do what I need to do and just suffer thru the classes.

And your situation is one of many reasons I will never have a kid. 

Which courses did you like best?  Not sure how paralegal school works but I always liked Property and Con Law during 1L.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Which courses did you like best?  Not sure how paralegal school works but I always liked Property and Con Law during 1L.

Criminal Law and Torts so far has been the best. I have civil litigation in the fall. Have a feeling that will be good. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Criminal Law and Torts so far has been the best. I have civil litigation in the fall. Have a feeling that will be good. 

Criminal law and criminal procedure were also very good.  Torts sucked! 

Civil procedure is tough but very useful.  The ins and outs of the federal rules are essential to being a good litigator.  Learn it well and you will be VERY marketable.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Criminal law and criminal procedure were also very good.  Torts sucked! 

Civil procedure is tough but very useful.  The ins and outs of the federal rules are essential to being a good litigator.  Learn it well and you will be VERY marketable.

My best grade so far was in torts. I was very good at it. 

I look forward to Civil litigation. I hope I get a good teacher. To me that is a huge part of it. Having a crappy teacher really does ruin the class. I did have one teacher fired due to his lack of an ability to teach. 

• Like 1