While HSFB is sleeping I’m out here doing hustling my job skills

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Yeah, he has a shot. It's not easy to win the triple though. A lot could go wrong. 

Hell have a good shot at the Preakness. Its the Belmont that's the game changer for a lot of horses. But this horse could be american Pharoah all over again

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I was up at 830 due to work being done at my house.

I see your 8:30 and raise you being up at 5:30 due to a one year old with a poop diaper.

But when I walked in to her room she looked at me and said “Hi” with a huge smile and her still barely coordinated equivalent of a hand wave.  Made it all worthwhile.

How go paralegal studies?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I see your 8:30 and raise you being up at 5:30 due to a one year old with a poop diaper.

But when I walked in to her room she looked at me and said “Hi” with a huge smile and her still barely coordinated equivalent of a hand wave.  Made it all worthwhile.

How go paralegal studies?

Cant wait to be done with the school part lol its getting old. I'm not a school guy. Sitting in a classroom being lectured too is horrible. I do what I need to do and just suffer thru the classes.

And your situation is one of many reasons I will never have a kid. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cant wait to be done with the school part lol its getting old. I'm not a school guy. Sitting in a classroom being lectured too is horrible. I do what I need to do and just suffer thru the classes.

And your situation is one of many reasons I will never have a kid. 

Trust me.  It is ALL worth it.  It’s awful and amazing and frustrating and rewarding and I wouldn’t gonna go back for a second to my life without her!