State vs state results

Columbiafan

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Have never seen a team quit in the 2nd quarter in a game that was supposed to be competitive 

Troy fights Alabama harder 

it was a look that should humble the whole state for a generation 

btw, tell me about the 1A team that beat Columbia.... was it 8 man vs 11 man?

The 1A team who should be in 4a and a roster of 60

And we didn't quit we got wore down,  if you watched the game you would see by end of second quarter we had like 5 plays in a row with someone having to be helped off the field with injuries 

Probably had 10 different players go down in that game, that's the result when teams can't prep for a game because they aren't given a single day of practice between a game on Tuesday and Friday 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

The 1A team who should be in 4a and a roster of 60

And we didn't quit we got wore down,  if you watched the game you would see by end of second quarter we had like 5 plays in a row with someone having to be helped off the field with injuries 

Probably had 10 different players go down in that game, that's the result when teams can't prep for a game because they aren't given a single day of practice between a game on Tuesday and Friday 

I’m seriously trying to help and I repeat if your 7A team loses to a 1A team, don’t talk about short weeks or how big their roster was or how you got worn down 

just hide

Just now, Pops said:

I’m seriously trying to help and I repeat if your 7A team loses to a 1A team, don’t talk about short weeks or how big their roster was or how you got worn down 

just hide

We play them again this year and when we are done they will be the ones limping and hiding

Another reason I like 2 year deals